Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 324 of 335 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 5015
  1. #4846
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, I think you overreacted on closing the other thread. Now you will have things tossed over here.

    Just leave it as it was, geez. People have their opinions and if they canít back it up then it is on them.

    I disagree , this is a yankee sports forum . There should be no political talk in a sports forum . This board already has a political thread outside of this forum . People who want to talk politics should go there .

  2. #4847
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I disagree , this is a yankee sports forum . There should be no political talk in a sports forum . This board already has a political thread outside of this forum . People who want to talk politics should go there .
    End of discussion. Thank you.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,Ē JFK 1963.
    ďThe greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.Ē - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin




  3. #4848
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,299
    My dinner tonight was Ramen noodles and butter with parm cheese on top.

    Old lady is out of town.

  4. #4849
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Mine was steak , salad, and beans

  5. #4850
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    14,468
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    My dinner tonight was Ramen noodles and butter with parm cheese on top.

    Old lady is out of town.
    By old lady you mean your mom or your wife? That sounds tasty, nothing wrong with changing menus from time to time.

  6. #4851
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,888
    Sounds ghetto fabulous at best.

  7. #4852
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,299
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    End of discussion. Thank you.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  8. #4853
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,179
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    My dinner tonight was Ramen noodles and butter with parm cheese on top.

    Old lady is out of town.
    What are your 12?

    Good lord man, learn to cook.



    Ignorance is bliss

  9. #4854
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,179
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiNYC View Post
    By old lady you mean your mom or your wife? That sounds tasty, nothing wrong with changing menus from time to time.
    He means his wife.

    Any chance you are a gamer? If so, did you play Sekiro? If you did, you will know why I asked



    Ignorance is bliss

  10. #4855
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    What are your 12?

    Good lord man, learn to cook.
    I didnít want to make a mess. Boiling water, cook, a quick rinse and finished.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  11. #4856
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    He means his wife.

    Any chance you are a gamer? If so, did you play Sekiro? If you did, you will know why I asked
    Iíve been playing 2K PGA, addictive as Iím in career mode and playing all of the Tournaments.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  12. #4857
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,179
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Iíve been playing 2K PGA, addictive as Iím in career mode and playing all of the Tournaments.
    Nice!



    Ignorance is bliss

  13. 09-25-2020, 10:04 AM
    Reason
    enough

  14. 09-25-2020, 12:29 PM
    Reason
    enough

  15. #4858
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,998
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sounds ghetto fabulous at best.
    I live in the Bronx, Union Port section, that is not ghetto fabulous, that is dorm room fabulous. I had jerk chicken with Mac and cheese and collard greens last night. Tonight likely will have rib eye burgers.

  16. 09-25-2020, 12:40 PM
    Reason
    enough

  17. #4859
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,179
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I live in the Bronx, Union Port section, that is not ghetto fabulous, that is dorm room fabulous. I had jerk chicken with Mac and cheese and collard greens last night. Tonight likely will have rib eye burgers.
    Those both sound fabulous



    Ignorance is bliss

  18. 09-25-2020, 12:54 PM
    Reason
    enough

  19. 09-25-2020, 01:08 PM
    Reason
    enough

  20. 09-25-2020, 01:14 PM
    Reason
    unnecessary

  21. 09-25-2020, 01:18 PM
    Reason
    enough

  22. 09-25-2020, 01:31 PM
    Reason
    enough

  23. #4860
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    What are your 12?

    Good lord man, learn to cook.
    Lofl seriously. What's almost more shocking was someone else chiming in saying that it sounded like a tasty meal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •