Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 315 of 335 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 5015
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    LOL what would you call it Jorge, the welcome wagon?
    Well if protests are gonna happen at every instance that cops are called on someone then you will see people too afraid to call the cops at anytime out of fear of not being pc . And you will see cops refusing to do their jobs . Then you will have anarchy but that is fine with people like you , people like you want it , as long as it is in the name of social justice right?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Gumby was made out of clay and he was animated. That technique was called “claymation”
    Some posters are ignorant, racist trolls. The are sad, pathetic, disgraceful people. They blame the victim until they are confronted and they turn into the victim. They cry like a weak 2 year old who needs to be changed
    The Cary falls on the ears of Gumby like individuals who are equally as weak willed and lack any sort of character

Gumby loves weakness
    Weakness fees Gumby

Gumby doesn’t have enough brain to see a troll because Gumby is blind

He once was a little green ball of clay
    Gumby!
    You should see what Gumby can do today!
    Gumby
    He can climb into any thread with his dumbazz stupid friends too
    If you have smelled, Gumby is full of poo

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well if protests are gonna happen at every instance that cops are called on someone then you will see people too afraid to call the cops at anytime out of fear of not being pc . And you will see cops refusing to do their jobs . Then you will have anarchy but that is fine with people like you , people like you want it , as long as it is in the name of social justice right?
    Just like Cops killing people of color is ok with you

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Gumby was made out of clay and he was animated. That technique was called “claymation”
    Some posters are ignorant, racist trolls. The are sad, pathetic, disgraceful people. They blame the victim until they are confronted and they turn into the victim. They cry like a weak 2 year old who needs to be changed
    The Cary falls on the ears of Gumby like individuals who are equally as weak willed and lack any sort of character

Gumby loves weakness
    Weakness fees Gumby

Gumby doesn’t have enough brain to see a troll because Gumby is blind

He once was a little green ball of clay
    Gumby!
    You should see what Gumby can do today!
    Gumby
    He can climb into any thread with his dumbazz stupid friends too
    If you have smelled, Gumby is full of poo
    Lofl so true

More goal post relocation Jorge. How can you possibly generalize and take a leap that far?

People like me? You mean people who see racism and call it out? Social justice inevitably leads to anarchy? Only in the world you inhabit. None so bling as those that refuse to see.

You were probably to young to remember the 60's, but protest fostered change. It brought attention to and raised the collective conscience of the country. It woke people from complacency. It invigorated and empowered a generation to believe change was possible when we spoke as one voice. I see the same happening today. The reason Trump prefers to divide rather than unify. There is real power in a unified populace. I believe change is possible.

Here we are 50+ years later.....makes one wonder how far have we actually advanced when I read words like those you have written.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Yeah whenever I make a post you can’t have a good comeback for , you go to the goal post relocation bullspit . Go figure . And when you aren’t doing that you try to move the convo to the politics thread .

This is a truly despicable thing to say. I have tried to ignore the racist overtones. Many of your claims and accusations are either exaggerated, lack basis in fact or are social media engineered slander. Do the research. You are making assumptions not born out by facts.

From the DOJ report: "Kenosha Police Department officers were dispatched to a residence in the 2800 block of 40th Street after a female caller reported that her boyfriend was present and was not supposed to be on the premises."

A domestic dispute where the victim was allegedly playing peace maker.

NO Jorge the protesting is about YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE of police shooting an unarmed black man. Abuse of power. Systemic racism.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN25N2ZO

https://www.channel3000.com/doj-rele...f-jacob-blake/
    Yea sure Dr, they just went there and just shot him for no reason.

I saw the video. He was not following orders to stay still.

What is your damn solution? Do you just want neighborhoods to just police themselves?

And all of these saints people anoint have a rap sheet a mile long. Yea, just ignore those other issues.

Do you just let people do as they please with no consequences because of fear of causing a riot or a national protest?

It really has come to that.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

The problem is see is that nobody wants to be held accountable anymore.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

The cops were there on an active warrant on Blake , he was going to be arrested for sexual assault .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/5653770002/

The warrant was from may, a woman alleged that he came into her house , sexual assaulted her and took her keys and debit card . You will have to get about half way into the article to see that there was an active warrant .

I like the Dr. but he always glosses things or makes it like it was poor sweet jimmy who was doing nothing wrong.

Dr seems to be one who is in lockstep of not being held accountable for their actions. It is THEIR fault, not poor jimmy. He was there planting flowers and the cops just came and shot him.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

This is a truly despicable thing to say. I have tried to ignore the racist overtones. Many of your claims and accusations are either exaggerated, lack basis in fact or are social media engineered slander. Do the research. You are making assumptions not born out by facts.

From the DOJ report: "Kenosha Police Department officers were dispatched to a residence in the 2800 block of 40th Street after a female caller reported that her boyfriend was present and was not supposed to be on the premises."

A domestic dispute where the victim was allegedly playing peace maker.

NO Jorge the protesting is about YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE of police shooting an unarmed black man. Abuse of power. Systemic racism.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN25N2ZO

https://www.channel3000.com/doj-rele...f-jacob-blake/

Making assertions that Jorge is racist is the kind of crap that I can’t stand. He was calling a spade a spade and you just make a twist to it so it goes to your narrative.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The problem is see is that nobody wants to be held accountable anymore.
    Mush, I fully agree. I wouldn't say everyone. I know people who do, I try to do that same but when you have a president that takes no accountability, it trickles down from the top.
    That's not to say that there weren't tons people like that before him and that there aren't tons of liberals who take no accountability because there are. But when the POTUS shirks it at every step, it makes it seem even more acceptable.

To be clear, the lack of accountability in our country is not Trump's fault but having no accountability himself, he certainly feeds the kitty.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    At no point in that article that you referenced did it say he was brawling with cops. Either way, when he was walking to his vehicle, those cops had ample opportunity to use other physical force than Evers drawing his gun and shooting Blake that many times.

I don't care if someone doesn't comply with orders. That's not a reason to shoot them. Deadly force should be a last resort and a matter of when someone's life is in imminent danger. 4 cops on the scene and with all the training they have, there is no justifiable reason why Blake was shot that many times.
    I agree 100% that you use deadly force as the last resort.

But does he get shot if he just listens to the cops?

That is the first problem that people ignore. Let’s just skip the main story and jump to the conclusion once again.

99% of these instances can be talked out peacefully.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Making assertions that Jorge is racist is the kind of crap that I can’t stand. He was calling a spade a spade and you just make a twist to it so it goes to your narrative.
    You've chosen ver interesting language.

Mush, Some posters have been given ample opportunity to even remotely show they are none of those things.
    But comments like "NYC deserves covid as badly as they are getting it, because they are. sanctuary to illegals". (that is the gist not the exact quote). Don't paint a pretty picture.
    Also repeated comments that display a certain and seemingly clear set of beliefs doesn't help.

You just posted about accountability. That poster has zero. That poster has been repeatedly shown the incorrectness of arguments and mistakes yet doesn't ever stand up and accept it. I believe in the myriad of mistakes and missteps he has said he made a mistake twice and both times had caveats.

So you have a person makes comments the look to be racist, sexist and never explains this comments and never takes accountability for the comments when called out and we have a guy who just commented on the lack of accountability in the country defending him.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush, I fully agree. I wouldn't say everyone. I know people who do, I try to do that same but when you have a president that takes no accountability, it trickles down from the top.
    That's not to say that there weren't tons people like that before him and that there aren't tons of liberals who take no accountability because there are. But when the POTUS shirks it at every step, it makes it seem even more acceptable.

To be clear, the lack of accountability in our country is not Trump's fault but having no accountability himself, he certainly feeds the kitty.

I can say that about every President.

Trump leads the nation but he is not responsible for what goes on in day to day lives of every person in the Country Clown. You act like he is the one people look up to. It is like you are saying that it is ok to do wrong because of who is President.

It all starts at home. People know what is right and wrong. Not every person who lives in a crappy neighborhood goes out and steals or commits crimes. The moral standards have been gone long before Trump.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

I agree 100% that you use deadly force as the last resort.

But does he get shot if he just listens to the cops?

That is the first problem that people ignore. Let’s just skip the main story and jump to the conclusion once again.

99% of these instances can be talked out peacefully.
    I have already said this a couple times.
    No one claims the man an angel. No one suggests he should 't have been arrested.
    He also shouldn't have been delivered 7 bullets at point blank range in his back. It's not the use of force or physicality it's the blatant excessive use of force that is the issue.

Ignorance is bliss