Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 5012

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA. That's hysterical

"Get used to it Altuve. This is what happens when the Astros come to town."

I like his parents!

Ignorance is bliss

WOJ got suspended? That's BS. I love what he did.
    Hawley is a complete tool

Ignorance is bliss

Who is WOJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Who is WOJ?
    Adrian Wojnarowski - reporter.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,Ē JFK 1963.
    ďThe greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.Ē - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    WOJ got suspended? That's BS. I love what he did.
    Hawley is a complete tool
    His biggest mistake was sending it under the company email. He's not wrong though. Hawley can go **** himself. That's what happens when you bite at the troll bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Who is WOJ?
    A basketball reporter and analyst.
    Usually the first guy to get stories, especially trades
    Heís very good

Heís also correct in this case. F U was the correct response to Hawley

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    His biggest mistake was sending it under the company email. He's not wrong though. Hawley can go **** himself. That's what happens when you bite at the troll bait.
    Lol. Yeah. Thatís true. He sent it on their letterhead. I still think they should have had his back.
    Condemn the language and suspend him for that but make it clear, that is the only reason for the suspension

Hawely is a troll How the hell do these guys get into office?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Adrian Wojnarowski - reporter.
    I donít feel sorry for him . Itís his professionís fault that the cancel culture is so strong

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Lol. Yeah. Thatís true. He sent it on their letterhead. I still think they should have had his back.
    Condemn the language and suspend him for that but make it clear, that is the only reason for the suspension

Hawely is a troll How the hell do these guys get into office?
    As "woke" as ESPN wants to appear publicly, they're just another corporation who wants remain a-political in a very political environment. That's why I can't stand most of their shows. They make so much of their programming about race but when they have a chance to stand by one of their own, they back off. There's nothing wrong with the players wearing customized jerseys that promote social justice. Hawley was just moving goalposts (sound familiar?) when he made mention of China and law enforcement.

**** ESPN.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-12-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    As "woke" as ESPN wants to appear publicly, they're just another corporation who wants remain a-political in a very political environment. That's why I can't stand most of their shows. They make so much of their programming about race but when they have a chance to stand by one of their own, they back off. There's nothing wrong with the players wearing customized jerseys that promote social justice. Hawley was just moving goalposts (sound familiar?) when he made mention of China and law enforcement.

**** ESPN.

Canít we keep sports and politics separated?

Why canít these pro athletes just protest on a street corner?

I donít want to see a damn jersey promoting social injustice. I fully understand but I jus want to watch a game like normal and not have statements being made during games. Do this before games or after. Even LeBron James said he wonít wear a jersey with that stuff on it. Christ, we get the point.

So now we are going to have the Black National anthem, the actual national anthem and then probably Sweet Home Alabama during commercial breaks. How about we just play the damn game and leave everything else out?
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 07-13-2020 at 04:59 AM.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Canít we just cancel all sports for 2020 so the players and their families stay safe?

Florida is getting worse each day and yet we have a few bubbles here in Orlando. Let them go home, geez, it is not worth the risks.

I think the only safe sport is golf. Iím good with that for the next 6 months every weekend. People will get used to it when that is all they have to watch.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

This is a time when we need John Lennon around. He made his statement and nothing got destroyed. And people listened.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Canít we keep sports and politics separated?

Why canít these pro athletes just protest on a street corner?

I donít want to see a damn jersey promoting social injustice. I fully understand but I jus want to watch a game like normal and not have statements being made during games. Do this before games or after. Even LeBron James said he wonít wear a jersey with that stuff on it. Christ, we get the point.

So now we are going to have the Black National anthem, the actual national anthem and then probably Sweet Home Alabama during commercial breaks. How about we just play the damn game and leave everything else out?
    Mush, you just stepped in it. This was about a state senator writing crap about Adam silver for not doing certain political things.
    Why is the senator busting into the NBA? He's the one who should STFU and keep his politics on the senate floor.

For the record, black players, in a predominantly black league, wanting to wear small logos to support BLM isn't a bad thing.

If you feel it is, then. American flags should be removed from all jerseys.

Why did the senator interject his BS comment?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Canít we just cancel all sports for 2020 so the players and their families stay safe?

Florida is getting worse each day and yet we have a few bubbles here in Orlando. Let them go home, geez, it is not worth the risks.

I think the only safe sport is golf. Iím good with that for the next 6 months every weekend. People will get used to it when that is all they have to watch.
    I actually believe baseball could be safe..

Golf for sure. Same with NASCAR.

Ignorance is bliss