Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 225 of 335 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 5015
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Where is the genius who told us all that Trump would be removed from office?

Oh, he’s crying in his lefty Cheerios.

Winners win. Trump is the ultimate winner. Probably the biggest winner in American History.

No other human has this:

Billionaire
    Hot wife
    Most powerful man on the planet.

It’s incredible!
    More revisionist history. I said he would be impeached. He was! I also said the senate sycophants would NOT vote to convict or remove.

If you have evidence to the contrary I will gladly admit I am wrong and eat crow.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I agree clown, however when you consider the preponderance of allegations they can't ALL be dismissed ad hoc.
    Rich men have done much worse and mad it disappear.

I certainly think some of the allegations have true merit. I also think there are others that have been paid off or are too scared to come forward. But I think many could be a part of today's society and women who may not have voiced their dismay then, are doing so now.
    It's not a judgement of right or wrong but until the last really, 10 or so years, if a woman didn't vehemently say, no, it
    became a very grey area. So some of those instances may fall into that category and the plaintiffs are just now saying they didn't want to do it.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Rich men have done much worse and mad it disappear.

I certainly think some of the allegations have true merit. I also think there are others that have been paid off or are too scared to come forward. But I think many could be a part of today's society and women who may not have voiced their dismay then, are doing so now.
    It's not a judgement of right or wrong but until the last really, 10 or so years, if a woman didn't vehemently say, no, it
    became a very grey area. So some of those instances may fall into that category and the plaintiffs are just now saying they didn't want to do it.
    Again I agree completely. A very sad commentary on gender equality, sex role identification ect., in our culture. Money can make many things disappear, documents, files, tapes, video, photos even people.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

I was unaware bikes now had a backpedal feature.

Damn i love winning!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Support Every President & The Country!

I was unaware bikes now had a backpedal feature.

Damn i love winning!
    No Leo, my ego can tolerate admitting I may be in error.

I stand by my statement. I said he would be impeached but senate would vote to acquit. Please find evidence to the contrary to support your accusations.

Someone has the Leo Virus again!

#CantControlHimself

Someone has the Leo Virus again!

#CantControlHimself
    Don't flatter yourself, you are not that interesting or important.

Need I remind you, you began with your accusations, wondering; " Where is the genius....."

#CantStopWontStop

#Infected

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Ace Ventura is still really funny.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    More revisionist history. I said he would be impeached. He was! I also said the senate sycophants would NOT vote to convict or remove.

If you have evidence to the contrary I will gladly admit I am wrong and eat crow.
    He was impeached but he will be acquitted!

Trump won!
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Prediction

Kansas City 24
    San Fran 21
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Ace Ventura is still really funny.
    It’s hilarious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

Trump won!
    Also hilarious!

prediction

kansas city 24
    san fran 21
    kc 37
    sf 24

Trump won!
    Impeachment is forever no matter how Trump spins it.

The voters will be the ultimate arbiters.