Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 326 of 333 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 4982
    Thank you for further proving my point, Jorge.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Says the one who has the need to call someone else’s dinner , trash
    Why Jorge? Why must you escalate the most innocuous comment to fighting words?
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    And calling someone ‘s dinner , garbage is not escalating a conversation ?! I mean nicky was just trying to contribute to the conversation by saying what he had for dinner . I just called spliff out on it .
    Last edited by Posada20; 09-25-2020 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Just ignore him. All of you just ignore him. If you just stopped acknowledging his nonsense it would soon stop. Ignore him . Like MLB got those people who used to run out on the field to get attention to stop by not broadcasting them. He thrives on the attention. He might be the key problem of the board but people keeping engaging him. That only means you want him here.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Just ignore him. All of you just ignore him. If you just stopped acknowledging his nonsense it would soon stop. Ignore him . Like MLB got those people who used to run out on the field to get attention to stop by not broadcasting them. He thrives on the attention. He might be the key problem of the board but people keeping engaging him. That only means you want him here.

Funny you say that when you called spliff out for using the term “ ghetto fabulous “ . But somehow that is not “escalating” the conversation .

6. 09-25-2020, 10:11 PM
    Reason
    wrong thread

Funny you say that when you called spliff out for using the term “ ghetto fabulous “ . But somehow that is not “escalating” the conversation .
    He disagreed with me, he wasn't offended by what I said (unlike you). Learn to read the room.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He disagreed with me, he wasn't offended by what I said (unlike you). Learn to read the room.
    Calling someone’s dinner , garbage is offensive , and I called you out on it . Learn to accept criticism if you are going to dish it out .

Spliff your cool with me. You have challenged me in the past and admitted my errors when I made them. I disagree with you and you with me at times without going nuts because We are normal healthy people. Posada on the other hand has clear pathologies and does not understand normal human interactions. Posada behaves in a manner consistent with his psychiatric diagnosis. Participants on this board have to take responsibility for his conduct and how they enable it. The moderator cant control it. What would it be like if Splif, Clown, Doc and other just place him on ignore. No one should quote him. Suck out the oxygen and the fire will go out. If you guys dont do it your all responsible for him. He belongs to you guys. I have had it, its no longer any fun here. If you all dont handle it, you deserve him. He is your monster that you feed constantly.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 09-25-2020 at 10:43 PM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I didn’t want to make a mess. Boiling water, cook, a quick rinse and finished.
    It sounds like you delivered a baby

Ignorance is bliss

Calling someone’s dinner , garbage is offensive , and I called you out on it . Learn to accept criticism if you are going to dish it out .

Now that's a laugh and a half coming from you.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Lofl seriously. What's almost more shocking was someone else chiming in saying that it sounded like a tasty meal.
    It is tasty. A hell of a meal that is fast and quick....Use 3 packs with no seasoning from the package, too much salt. Cook it up then Drown it with a ton of butter and then sprinkle parmesan cheese on top along with some black pepper. There you go.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

You're helping prove his point.
    I’ll cook on the grill but have no clue in the kitchen.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I’ll cook on the grill but have no clue in the kitchen.
    Do you also grill ramen?

Ignorance is bliss

Had meatball subs last night. The frozen pack of meatballs was done in 2 minutes in the micro. I got 2 fresh hoagie rolls with provolone cheese and a jar of sauce on top with heavy parm cheese on top. I grabbed a fresh pack of meatballs but it looked like it took too long to cook so I got a frozen bag instead. Plus the grease splatters all over the stove and didn’t want to hear it from her when she returns, so micro meatballs instead. All you do is throw the meatballs in a bowl pour the sauce on top and micro it for 2 minutes and you are done.

Watched some college football and played with my PlayStation and fell asleep in the middle of the 15th hole. I found my paper plate downstairs on the couch, the dogs got them from my futon in the man cave when I fell asleep playing my video game.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 09-27-2020 at 08:24 AM.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Do you also grill ramen?

I know. I never learned. But I can cook a mean steak on the grill.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four