Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 5507
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post

I figured I'd get to that before Slick
    Tmml

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Mickey Mantle was born on this day in 1931.

So who here has invested in cryptocurrency? Threw some money in Ethereum when it was back at 1600 bucks and its flying now. Bitcoin just passed its previous all time high from May and is worth over 67000 dollars. Man if we only knew some of the things we know now, then. I had a friend who invested in bitcoin in 2013 and is now vacationing around the world with multiple houses in different states. Drives a brand new Ferrari. I still curse him for not letting me in on the secret. I'm not too mad though lol. Still doubled my money with bitcoin as well. Nice chunk of change.

I have a few grand in alt coins as well besides my regular portfolio. Market is in a bull run. Don't know how long that lasts but bitcoin is a good investment against inflation.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-20-2021 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    So who here has invested in cryptocurrency? Threw some money in Ethereum when it was back at 1600 bucks and its flying now. Bitcoin just passed its previous all time high from May and is worth over 67000 dollars. Man if we only knew some of the things we know now, then. I had a friend who invested in bitcoin in 2013 and is now vacationing around the world with multiple houses in different states. Drives a brand new Ferrari. I still curse him for not letting me in on the secret. I'm not too mad though lol. Still doubled my money with bitcoin as well. Nice chunk of change.

I have a few grand in alt coins as well besides my regular portfolio. Market is in a bull run. Don't know how long that lasts but bitcoin is a good investment against inflation.
    Still kicking myself. I didn't trust or believe. I still had some wounds from the internet bubble burst. My brother and I discussed it back in 2015-16. He took the leap. Did VERY well.

Although I did buy APPL near the low in 2008-09 for an average of around $6.00 a share. Still own a chunk. No complaints. I just refused to believe their intellectual property alone wasn't worth far more than the share price.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Still kicking myself. I didn't trust or believe. I still had some wounds from the internet bubble burst. My brother and I discussed it back in 2015-16. He took the leap. Did VERY well.

Although I did buy APPL near the low in 2008-09 for an average of around $6.00 a share. Still own a chunk. No complaints. I just refused to believe their intellectual property alone wasn't worth far more than the share price.
    Yeah, same. I knew about bitcoin since 2016 and should have invested then but you can't win them all. I would have been able to retire had I bought like 10 BTC at the time lol.

I've made a nice killing on NVIDIA before and after the stock split. Oof. Nice investment in Apple there. I follow a couple of guys on social media who chart most of the bigger crypto trends and look for newer cryptos. Sometimes its tough to buy though because NY is very anti cryptocurrency it seems. So many platforms don't let you trade on them yet. Just using Coinbase and Robinhood right now.

Everything is a nice long term hold though. I'll buy more bitcoin as I go even if it dips and the market takes the eventual tumble. Ethereum is a really good buy too.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-20-2021 at 01:52 PM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Very random trivia type question. If the Braves and Astros win, their team names will be sequential letters
    A
    B

Has a world series ever happened when this was the case?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Very random trivia type question. If the Braves and Astros win, their team names will be sequential letters
    A
    B

Has a world series ever happened when this was the case?
    Well you can throw out 40 of those World Series matchups, since no teams use X or Z. Maybe we a team can change their name to the Zebras.

I think the one that comes to mind for me is the Orioles playing the Pirates in 1979 with Pop Stargel and the "we Are Family" gang winning.

Mush.

I am currently in Boca Grande. Can't be too far from you. Where we meeting up at?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Mush.

I am currently in Boca Grande. Can't be too far from you. Where we meeting up at?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Sick invite.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Anyone else see the situation in the NBA going on with the Phoenix Suns owner? It sounds like its going to be even worse than the situation with the Clippers and their horrible excuse for a previous owner in Sterling. He's being accused of a long history of sexual harassment and racism. The NBA is expected to force him to sell the team

I don't get why these guys think they can get away with these kinds of things in this day and age.

Our company had a harassments training the last couple days and we were told that saying you look nice today to a female employee is considered sexual harassments and a fireable offense. If that is the new standard, how can a guy like this think its of to touch and grab women is ok?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Anyone else see the situation in the NBA going on with the Phoenix Suns owner? It sounds like its going to be even worse than the situation with the Clippers and their horrible excuse for a previous owner in Sterling. He's being accused of a long history of sexual harassment and racism. The NBA is expected to force him to sell the team

I don't get why these guys think they can get away with these kinds of things in this day and age.

Our company had a harassments training the last couple days and we were told that saying you look nice today to a female employee is considered sexual harassments and a fireable offense. If that is the new standard, how can a guy like this think its of to touch and grab women is ok?
    He's super rich,, old and white.

If you guys haven't seen this, take the 6 minutes. One of favorite comedians of all time.

"I'm a grizzly bear and you're a salmon...
    dipped in honey"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA0bNNF6jrU

Ignorance is bliss

Max is out for game 6.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Max is out for game 6.
    Dodgers are done unless their offense shows up big time

Dodgers are far from done regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Dodgers are done unless their offense shows up big time

Well, at least the Sox got in, huh? Oh wait...Sox went home. My bad.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan