Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 363 of 368 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 5506
    I am not saying your sources are bad . Just stating the obvious that they are covering all their bases since they are listing every option the Yankees have for ss this off season .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You were saying?
    Do you have trouble reading English?

Injury prone and being older is not being athletic . To be athletic you have to be able to stay on the field for most of the season . Therefor right now hicks is not athletic . And unless they get rid of Gallo too there is no room for florial . And someone as young as flo shouldnít be the fourth of , he should be playing everyday

Definition of athletic

adjective
    physically active and strong; good at athletics or sports
    Psychology. (of a physical type) having a sturdy build or well-proportioned body structure.Compare asthenic (def. 2), pyknic (def. 1).

Hicks has neither been very physically active since he is injury prone and not sturdy
    No where does that include being healthy, Physically active and strong, good at sports. that actually defines what Hicks is

[QUOTE=dayners81;34135008]No where does that include being healthy, Physically active and strong, good at sports. that actually defines what Hicks is[/QUOTE

In order to be strong , sturdy and active you have to able to stay on the field to exhibit those traits . Something hicks hasnít been able to presently do , how is that so hard to understand ?

[QUOTE=Posada20;34135033]
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    No where does that include being healthy, Physically active and strong, good at sports. that actually defines what Hicks is[/QUOTE

In order to be strong , sturdy and active you have to able to stay on the field to exhibit those traits . Something hicks hasnít been able to presently do , how is that so hard to understand ?
    What part of YOUR OWN definition do you not understand. At the moment he is rehabbing and might not be as athletic as defined. BUT what athlete would be? Come on now Jorge. Think.

Is it at all possible the reason some athletes can't stay on the field is because of their athleticism?

[QUOTE=drt1010;34135098]

What part of YOUR OWN definition do you not understand. At the moment he is rehabbing and might not be as athletic as defined. BUT what athlete would be? Come on now Jorge. Think.

Is it at all possible the reason some athletes can't stay on the field is because of their athleticism?
    In hicks case itís because he isnít durable . His athleticism has nothing to do with why he would go from hurting his back badly on the bus in st to needing TJ just a few months later . That is just lack of durability . Again hicks is not athletic now and hasnít been since 17

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Hmm..looks like Hicks fits the mold.

He plays multiple sports(Baseball, golf, etc)

He's strong and he's fit.

Injury prone does not have correlation with being athletic.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Yeah reading is hard, wow.

[QUOTE=Posada20;34135110]
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post

In hicks case itís because he isnít durable . His athleticism has nothing to do with why he would go from hurting his back badly on the bus in st to needing TJ just a few months later . That is just lack of durability . Again hicks is not athletic now and hasnít been since 17
    and no where in YOUR definition, is durable in the definition of athletic. Your own definition doesn't say anything about being durable having anything to do with athletic .. WOW

[QUOTE=Posada20;34135110]
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post

you can't be serious with this

Canít be that fit and active if you are spending more time on the sidelines recovering from injuries than on the field . That is just contrary to being athletic

[QUOTE=dayners81;34135122]
    This coming from a guy who says a player who spends far more time on the IL than on the field , is very athletic lol

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    I guess using whatever piss poor attempt at logic hes using

Saquon Barkley isn't an athlete.

I don't know how anyone with half a brain can spit out such nonsense and actually think they're correct.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

[QUOTE=Posada20;34135033]
    No where does that include being healthy, Physically active and strong, good at sports. that actually defines what Hicks is[/QUOTE

One day you'll learn to quote other's posts properly.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    One day you'll learn to quote other's posts properly.
    Insane, it's such a basic concept.

I think it's on purpose, because when he does it, all of us that have him on ignore have to see the nonsense.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Insane, it's such a basic concept.

I think it's on purpose, because when he does it, all of us that have him on ignore have to see the nonsense.

Yeah, I don't get it. Seems like a difficult thing to accidentally screw up.