Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 370 of 375 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 5624

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Ken Rosenthall removed from MLB network. Believed to be because of his open criticism of Manfred.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/03/ken-ro...red-criticism/

He's still on. Fox and working with the Atlantic. I hope he goes HAM on Manfred.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Ken Rosenthall removed from MLB network. Believed to be because of his open criticism of Manfred.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/03/ken-ro...red-criticism/

He's still on. Fox and working with the Atlantic. I hope he goes HAM on Manfred.
    Just like previously I had to look up DAF today I had to look up HAM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Just like previously I had to look up DAF today I had to look up HAM

Lol. HAM is an old one. Hard as a Mutha-F------

Ignorance is bliss

I don't know why but found this very amusing https://twitter.com/i/status/1481404403630366722

Nice!

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I don't know why but found this very amusing https://twitter.com/i/status/1481404403630366722
    LOL dude was laid out!
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

I love how the NY Post said Buc fan threw Philly fan
    downstairs. Really, you idiot writer?

Watch the video carefully. Philly fan pulled the Buc fan down the stairs and then others jumped in but call it correctly NY Post writer! What a terrible writer.

She made it sound like a Buc fan tossed a Philly fan down the flight of stairs.

I was at that game and Philly fan are a bunch a idiots to begin with. A few in front turned around out looked at all behind him and said “we back” after the score was 31-7.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/18/video-...ild-card-game/
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I love how the NY Post said Buc fan threw Philly fan
    downstairs. Really, you idiot writer?

Watch the video carefully. Philly fan pulled the Buc fan down the stairs and then others jumped in but call it correctly NY Post writer! What a terrible writer.

She made it sound like a Buc fan tossed a Philly fan down the flight of stairs.

I was at that game and Philly fan are a bunch a idiots to begin with. A few in front turned around out looked at all behind him and said “we back” after the score was 31-7.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/18/video-...ild-card-game/
    Mush, the Bucs fan at the top of the stairs threw or rather, pushes a guy down the stairs, first. The eagles fan walks to the top of the stairs, exchange's words, then smashes the beer over the head of the Bus fan, then gets pushed down the stairs.. Then a bunch of people get into it and a Philly fan throws a Bucs fan and that Philly fan gets a beat down.

Absolutely crappy writing. I agree but it wasn't completely inaccurate.
    Philly fans are horrible. it's why there's a jail in their stadium.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush, the Bucs fan at the top of the stairs threw or rather, pushes a guy down the stairs, first. The eagles fan walks to the top of the stairs, exchange's words, then smashes the beer over the head of the Bus fan, then gets pushed down the stairs.. Then a bunch of people get into it and a Philly fan throws a Bucs fan and that Philly fan gets a beat down.

Absolutely crappy writing. I agree but it wasn't completely inaccurate.
    Philly fans are horrible. it's why there's a jail in their stadium.
    No jail in stadiums, at least at the Trop in 1994.

I know, I was at the Trop watching a Lightning/Rangers game back in 1994. I threw my beer onto the ice after a bad call against the Rangers and some stupid rent a cop saw me and I got sent down to the drunk tank. You wait in line for some officer to check your ID and then they send you outside. For me I was so drunk I couldn’t find my car and when I did I passed out for 30 min and woke up then drove home forgetting my friends who were still at the game. Have not been that drunk ever to a sporting event since.

But Philly fan probably deserved it. Most drunk Buc fans just messes with you because of the jersey and you just accept the verbal abuse and move on. But Philly fan can’t do it. They are too soft and get offended easily. That Philly fan deserved it as he was probably responding and should have just went back to his seat and enjoyed his beer and the beating that the Bucs put on Philly. 31-0 was the actual score, 15 were all garbage points. Hurts was so demoralized and overmatched. Hurts realized that this is no easy pickings like in College when the best teams just play 2 tough games a season with the rest being cream puffs.

Hey NFL! Quit adding teams to the playoffs. Philly was not a playoff team to begin with. They only got in because of adding an extra team.

Pro sports loves to water down their playoffs for more money. I get it but it cheapens the playoffs.

In MLB I liked just Division winners to get in and no WC.

You can make 4 Divisions in each league and just have the Division winners get in and stop with this stupid wild card crap!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 01-19-2022 at 09:29 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    No jail in stadiums, at least at the Trop in 1994.

I know, I was at the Trop watching a Lightning/Rangers game back in 1994. I threw my beer onto the ice after a bad call against the Rangers and some stupid rent a cop saw me and I got sent down to the drunk tank. You wait in line for some officer to check your ID and then they send you outside. For me I was so drunk I couldn’t find my car and when I did I passed out for 30 min and woke up then drove home forgetting my friends who were still at the game. Have not been that drunk ever to a sporting event since.

But Philly fan probably deserved it. Most drunk Buc fans just messes with you because of the jersey and you just accept the verbal abuse and move on. But Philly fan can’t do it. They are too soft and get offended easily. That Philly fan deserved it as he was probably responding and should have just went back to his seat and enjoyed his beer and the beating that the Bucs put on Philly. 31-0 was the actual score, 15 were all garbage points. Hurts was so demoralized and overmatched. Hurts realized that this is no easy pickings like in College when the best teams just play 2 tough games a season with the rest being cream puffs.

Hey NFL! Quit adding teams to the playoffs. Philly was not a playoff team to begin with. They only got in because of adding an extra team.

Pro sports loves to water down their playoffs for more money. I get it but it cheapens the playoffs.

In MLB I liked just Division winners to get in and no WC.

You can make 4 Divisions in each league and just have the Division winners get in and stop with this stupid wild card crap!
    I agree about the Philly fan

You are correct, they removed the jail. It had 4 cells but they took it away as fans behaved better.
    That's funny.

Ignorance is bliss

There's a show on the Manfred network called baseball season's and I was watching 1985,,We were playing the blue jays in a 4 game series in September at the stadium and Ron Hassey hit's a grand slam into the upper deck in right field and we win and now we're only 1 game out. I was so positive we would overtake the jays and win the division momentum was clearly on our side,,well we lost the next 3 and that was that..I'm wondering Doc were you there that night? If I remember correctly you were a season ticket holder

There's a show on the Manfred network called baseball season's and I was watching 1985,,We were playing the blue jays in a 4 game series in September at the stadium and Ron Hassey hit's a grand slam into the upper deck in right field and we win and now we're only 1 game out. I was so positive we would overtake the jays and win the division momentum was clearly on our side,,well we lost the next 3 and that was that..I'm wondering Doc were you there that night? If I remember correctly you were a season ticket holder
    That's not accurate.
    Hassey's home run in the 7th inning was a 3 run homer not a grand slam.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    That's not accurate.
    Hassey's home run in the 7th inning was a 3 run homer not a grand slam.
    Really?

Last edited by rrzubnyy; 01-20-2022 at 09:04 PM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Probably was there however no vivid recollection, maybe because I'm trying to forget.