Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 359 of 364 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 5455
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    You mean the Guardians? <G>
    I suppose I do

It would be really funny if they kept the same logo and just changed the name

Ignorance is bliss

Heck of a game last night. As much as I wanted the Rays to win, the umpires got the call right on that strange play. Don't believe I've ever seen that. Should be interesting tonight. Sadly I think the Sox have the advantage pitching wise tonight.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Heck of a game last night. As much as I wanted the Rays to win, the umpires got the call right on that strange play. Don't believe I've ever seen that. Should be interesting tonight. Sadly I think the Sox have the advantage pitching wise tonight.
    If that's the rule, then fine. However, it contradicts the famous HR call that hit Jose Canseco in the head and bounced over the wall, though that one didn't hit the ground.

It also sets a dangerous precedent for balls that a fielder literally boots into the stands or dugout. Ergo, it's a rule that needs to be amended.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Kinko. I've been trying to respond to your email, but psd is being a pain and says I need to enter something to send it. I have stuff entered. Even tried a new email, same issue.

You are not kidding, the nursing boards are probably one of the most difficult exams in the world. The amount of info you have to know, is insane. It's such a huge relief off her shoulders to get that done before our wedding this Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Kinko. I've been trying to respond to your email, but psd is being a pain and says I need to enter something to send it. I have stuff entered. Even tried a new email, same issue.

You are not kidding, the nursing boards are probably one of the most difficult exams in the world. The amount of info you have to know, is insane. It's such a huge relief off her shoulders to get that done before our wedding this Saturday.

All automated email functions of PSD are currently broken. Prospective new members can't even confirm their email address and participate on the site.

May or may not have something to do with that. Classic PSD ineptitude.

Awesome!

If it is a relief to her, it is a bigger relief to you. Happy wife, happy life.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Awesome!

If it is a relief to her, it is a bigger relief to you. Happy wife, happy life.
    I say that all the time. She smiles, then I go nevermind, it's happy spouse, happy house.

But we all know it's really the former lol

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    All automated email functions of PSD are currently broken. Prospective new members can't even confirm their email address and participate on the site.

May or may not have something to do with that. Classic PSD ineptitude.
    Damn Canadians.

Where the hell is my invite?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

Damn unreliable carrier pigeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I suppose I do

It would be really funny if they kept the same logo and just changed the name
    Or they could really save money by designing a stick on patch for one side of the existing uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Or they could really save money by designing a stick on patch for one side of the existing uniform.
    That would be even better and of course, make the players pay to put it on

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

Same hear

Yankees/Chiefs/Nets/Jayhawks

Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Same hear

I figured I'd get to that before Slick

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Same hear
    Sorry, I can't here you.