Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 371 of 375 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 5621
  1. #5551
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Really?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It may have been a 3 run HR and not a grand slam, Iím not so sure and Iím sure that is not the important thing here, I thought it was a fun night the stadium was jumping. Yanks guy missed his calling he should have gotten a job as a Facebook fact checker


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #5552
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Probably was there however no vivid recollection, maybe because I'm trying to forget.
    It was a fun team incredible line up we just didnít have enough pitching


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #5553
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    42,737
    Wow. This is a serious WTF
    Sergio Mitre...
    Won't
    see
    him
    no
    more


    https://calltothepen.com/2022/01/20/...-murder-child/



    Ignorance is bliss

  4. #5554
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    6,324
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Really?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Yes....REALLY!!! Feel free to prove otherwise.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  5. #5555
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    6,324
    Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    It may have been a 3 run HR and not a grand slam, Iím not so sure and Iím sure that is not the important thing here, I thought it was a fun night the stadium was jumping. Yanks guy missed his calling he should have gotten a job as a Facebook fact checker


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Well. some people don't care to be factual. I'm not one of them. It's not like you were trying to recall from 1985. You said you just watched it. Shouldn't have been that hard to know a 3 run home run from a grand slam. Just saying.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  6. #5556
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    6,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Wow. This is a serious WTF
    Sergio Mitre...
    Won't
    see
    him
    no
    more


    https://calltothepen.com/2022/01/20/...-murder-child/

    Wow, what an incredible story. This guy should never have been playing after his first arrest. Throw the key away.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  7. #5557
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,411
    Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    It was a fun team incredible line up we just didnít have enough pitching


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes they were. If memory serves, Ricky had a banner year as did Donnie BB, I think it was his MVP year? Winfield had a very good season as well. Billy brawling....great season. Ed Whitson and all his tribulations.

    Although the older I get the less I recall.

  8. #5558
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,619
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Wow, what an incredible story. This guy should never have been playing after his first arrest. Throw the key away.
    F'n Meat Tray.

  9. #5559
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    42,737
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    F'n Meat Tray.
    I hope he is put in general population.

    Death by gang rape might be suitable



    Ignorance is bliss

  10. #5560
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Yes they were. If memory serves, Ricky had a banner year as did Donnie BB, I think it was his MVP year? Winfield had a very good season as well. Billy brawling....great season. Ed Whitson and all his tribulations.

    Although the older I get the less I recall.
    I remember a month where it almost seemed like Rickey was superhuman!!! It was almost like he could do anything he wanted to do on the field.

  11. #5561
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Wow. This is a serious WTF
    Sergio Mitre...
    Won't
    see
    him
    no
    more


    https://calltothepen.com/2022/01/20/...-murder-child/
    Wow really sad really really sad

  12. #5562
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    14,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I hope he is put in general population.

    Death by gang rape might be suitable
    I 100% agree, going to jail isn't enough for someone like that. Cut his pecker off and make him run from a pack of wolves or a polar bear or something. I got it, throw him bleeding into the Nile river, Crocs, Hippos or Piranha's will get him .

  13. #5563
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,862
    I just read on Twitter per fox sports that Robo Umps would be used in triple AAA this year. I have mixed feelings,I've always been against it but after seeing people like Angel Hernandez etc. I'm thinking how much worse could it be?
    I remember when I played (mostly hockey) all I would want is consistency. Every Ref(ump) is different and it was up to the player to adapt, you got to know what you could and could not get away with.
    Even with the strike zone you would hope that whether the ump was a pitchers ump or a hitters ump you would just want consistency.
    Here's my question, the Robo would call balls and strikes but how would they call balks, catchers interference plays at the plate etc???
    Thoughts fellas?

  14. #5564
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I hope he is put in general population.

    Death by gang rape might be suitable
    Tie him to a tree in a jungle with raw steaks hanging from him. Set up a camera and let nature run its course.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  15. #5565
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,085
    Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    I just read on Twitter per fox sports that Robo Umps would be used in triple AAA this year. I have mixed feelings,I've always been against it but after seeing people like Angel Hernandez etc. I'm thinking how much worse could it be?
    I remember when I played (mostly hockey) all I would want is consistency. Every Ref(ump) is different and it was up to the player to adapt, you got to know what you could and could not get away with.
    Even with the strike zone you would hope that whether the ump was a pitchers ump or a hitters ump you would just want consistency.
    Here's my question, the Robo would call balls and strikes but how would they call balks, catchers interference plays at the plate etc???
    Thoughts fellas?
    I think it's a horrible idea.

    You're going to have guys come and go from Triple A. Injury call ups, covid replacements, etc. They're going to be going from robo umps to human umps.

    Little weird.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •