Beat you to it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Ya but I thought it first. Just didn't post it. Mafukka

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Ya but I thought it first. Just didn't post it. Mafukka

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Football blowwwwwwwsssssssss
    You don’t like to bet the games?
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Super Bowl! Super Bowl! Super Bowl! Super Bowl! Super Bowl! Super Bowl! Super Bowl! Super Bowl! Super Bowl! Super Bowl! Super Bowl! Super Bowl!
    Congrats JD!

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You don’t like to bet the games?
    Never. Haven’t watched or followed since Crapernick kneeled.

Never. Haven’t watched or followed since Crapernick kneeled.
    Me too , after that I stopped giving a damned about football.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Me too , after that I stopped giving a damned about football.
    Word man. Word. Can never understand protests against the country, prez or military even if that was just a byproduct of the message. Moronic.

Word man. Word. Can never understand protests against the country, prez or military even if that was just a byproduct of the message. Moronic.
    For me it’s that politics should have no place in sports . Sports has always been a place for every day people to escape the politics of the real world . I mean I have no problem with people protesting this country and all but not my dime , there is a time and place for everything . And a sporting event is no place for political grandstanding and protesting . Do that on your own time not mine .

For me it’s that politics should have no place in sports . Sports has always been a place for every day people to escape the politics of the real world . I mean I have no problem with people protesting this country and all but not my dime , there is a time and place for everything . And a sporting event is no place for political grandstanding and protesting . Do that on your own time not mine .
    Spot on.

This country was founded on protest, revolt and ultimate revolution. We are a republic today because the founding fathers understood the dangers of autocracy and fought to escape it's clutches. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are fundamentals ensured by protest and revolution.

Rump is an autocrat and wants nothing more than to be king!
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    This country was founded on protest, revolt and ultimate revolution. We are a republic today because the founding fathers understood the dangers of autocracy and fought to escape it's clutches. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are fundamentals ensured by protest and revolution.

Rump is an autocrat and wants nothing more than to be king!
    If you started to protest for weeks on end while at working , wouldn’t you expect to be fired?

If you started to protest for weeks on end while at working , wouldn’t you expect to be fired?
    I am willing to accept the consequence of my actions as would any reasonable and logical individual. We have certain rights protected in the constitution.

That IS NOT what Leo suggested. Protest against the Prez. (King at the time, George III), Country, military is what made this country great.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Dums,Dum, Dum, Dum.......Dums!

Quite the catchy theme song, no?
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

You are talking to people with such blind hatred, they cannot rationally discuss anything. But don’t worry....literally 99% of this forum agrees with your point.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

You are talking to people with such blind hatred, they cannot rationally discuss anything. But don’t worry....literally 99% of this forum agrees with your point.
    Much to the contrary sir, you can not discuss anything rationally. It's all vitriol and reactionary nonsense. You accuse me of blind hatred wen actually it's merely disagreement with YOU! I do not hate, I disagree. You perceive it as hate because you can't fathom the thought that someone, anyone might have a different opinion and dares to challenge your personal view of the world.