Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 304 of 327 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 4894
  1. #4546
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Those that don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it ....
    Good advice, I suggest you heed it's lesson.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  2. #4547
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,084
    Off to a great start lol

  3. #4548
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,089
    I love how sad Mike Trout is for leaving his wife after the birth of their child.

    Why sign that contract then?

    Give it all up Mike and then you can stay home.

    I understand about the child not talking about that but just saying these baseball stars don’t live in the real world. The real world parents do not make $36 million per season. Do I feel sorry for Mike Trout leaving his wife and child?

    Not for the money he makes!

    They all know what they get into when they signed that $400 million contract.

    That contract covers a lot Mike.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  4. #4549
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    51,042

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  5. #4550
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,089
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    $400 million.

    That child will be covered and then some. Again, I’m taking the family part out of this as I get that and I am not debating that.

    I’m just saying once sell your soul to the devil you are all in.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  6. #4551
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    51,042
    What on ****ing Earth is the point you're trying to make?

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  7. #4552
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    51,042
    Mike Trout isn't allowed to have normal human feelings and emotions because he's an ultra successful sports star?

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  8. #4553
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,816
    Please refrain from employing logic or a rational approach to understanding.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  9. #4554
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,084
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Mike Trout isn't allowed to have normal human feelings and emotions because he's an ultra successful sports star?
    Correct. I'm glad you understand.

  10. #4555
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,448
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What on ****ing Earth is the point you're trying to make?
    That's the flaw of your argument and logic.
    You presume earth, as his planet .



    Ignorance is bliss

  11. #4556
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    51,042
    My bad.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  12. #4557
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,089
    Freaking Phil just put one into the water

  13. #4558
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,089
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Freaking Phil just put one into the water
    Yup, he Cut it wsy too much!

  14. #4559
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    51,042
    okay....

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  15. #4560
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,084
    Mush is on the couch tonight for sure

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •