Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 219 of 245 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3662

Thread: OT thread

  1. #3271
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    33,659
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    May I brag? Of course I can. My favorite subject is me.

    I’m partners w one of the super bowl team owners. I boycott football. Im getting invited to the super bowl.

    Decisions....decisions....
    Only way I believe you, is if you take me.

    Otherwise you sit on a throne of lies.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  2. #3272
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I meant Kahn from Start Trek. That was the movie where Spock said "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"


    The cosmic bell experiment, regarding quantum entanglement, backs up the theory you mention.
    No clue. Not a huge fan. Went right over my head. I read it as a philosophical argument. LOL
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin



  3. #3273
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    41,886
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Only way I believe you, is if you take me.

    Otherwise you sit on a throne of lies.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    You’re in. Wear that outfit i sent you.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


  4. #3274
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    33,659
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    You’re in. Wear that outfit i sent you.
    I didn't get one.


    Wait.

    I get it.

    Come nooode

    You got it.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  5. #3275
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    41,886
    Heyoooooo! Grab em by the....

  6. #3276
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,463
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Heyoooooo! Grab em by the....
    Butt hole

  7. #3277
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I meant Kahn from Start Trek. That was the movie where Spock said "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"


    The cosmic bell experiment, regarding quantum entanglement, backs up the theory you mention.

    I love it!!!

  8. #3278
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,192
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Only way I believe you, is if you take me.

    Otherwise you sit on a throne of lies.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

    Every man's integrity has its price.

  9. #3279
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    32,252
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    May I brag? Of course I can. My favorite subject is me.

    I’m partners w one of the super bowl team owners. I boycott football. Im getting invited to the super bowl.

    Decisions....decisions....

    Go! But stand for the anthem and take a knee during the game itself.



    **** off. Where's my title

  10. #3280
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    41,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Go! But stand for the anthem and take a knee during the game itself.
    Dang! That’s good! I actually have been told nobody watches the game and just parties in the suites.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


  11. #3281
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    32,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Go! But stand for the anthem and take a knee during the game itself.
    You should definitely bring RC. A stripper Fireman will liven things up for certain!



    **** off. Where's my title

  12. #3282
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    41,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    You should definitely bring RC. A stripper Fireman will liven things up for certain!
    I mean, i know you’ve seen his dance moves. A little disturbing.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


  13. #3283
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    32,252
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    I mean, i know you’ve seen his dance moves. A little disturbing.
    Yeah. Make sure there is no pole. And if there is, for the love of god, make sure it's attached to the floor AND ceiling. I still don't know how he fit the entire thing.



    **** off. Where's my title

  14. #3284
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    32,252
    If Tom Brady were really smart, he would tell the Pats he wants to return and he wants to help them with his input , to draft a QB in the first round that he can help develop over the next year or two.



    **** off. Where's my title

  15. #3285
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    North Sentinel Island
    Posts
    5,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Yeah. Make sure there is no pole. And if there is, for the love of god, make sure it's attached to the floor AND ceiling. I still don't know how he fit the entire thing.
    Anything can fit......if you're brave enough
    FC Bayern Munchen

    New York Yankees



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •