Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Woah, super clever nickname!

I'm glad you liked it. Did it make you hungry? I thought it was just clever, to think it was super clever is just awesome.
    Last edited by Bmu15; Yesterday at 04:54 PM.

Vagiants? Genius level wordplay!

I'm simply in here evening up the odds since all of you miserable Dodgers fans decided to come in to another team's forum and gang up on the one Astros fan on this site as if he was personally responsible for his home team's cheating scandal.

Anyways, please keep feeding me more of those sweet, Dodger blue tears. They are ****ing delicious.

You are a vagiants fan. LMAO! Now it all makes sense. You're such a hero standing up for all of these poor asterisk fans. It's too bad you girls aren't fielding a major league team this year or you'd have something to talk about in your forum instead of helping people who aren't smart enough to know what cheating is. I know what you can do. Since you're such a humanitarian, after the vageens lose their 100th game of the season you can just become a asterisk fan. You're obviously good with being a cheater and a loser, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    You are a vagiants fan. LMAO! Now it all makes sense. You're such a hero standing up for all of these poor asterisk fans. It's too bad you girls aren't fielding a major league team this year or you'd have something to talk about in your forum instead of helping people who aren't smart enough to know what cheating is. I know what you can do. Since you're such a humanitarian, after the vageens lose their 100th game of the season you can just become a asterisk fan. You're obviously good with being a cheater and a loser, problem solved.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Are you not in here trolling right now? You're such a clown. lol Aren't you a vagiants fan?
    And he's a closet Trump supporter.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

a) that would be irrelevant

b) that's not true

c) miss you, boo

d) the whole lot of you are an absolute ****ing riot

Whenever I need a laugh I just look at the vagiants 40 man roster.

It's a good thing you like to laugh, it's going to be a long year for your bathhouse boys. Maybe Eva Longoria has an older brother you can sign.
    Last edited by Bmu15; Yesterday at 06:46 PM.

This is your best player.

It's a good thing you like to laugh, it's going to be a long year for your bathhouse boys. Maybe Eva Longoria has an older brother you can sign.
    I'm just happy to have baseball back. You may not realize what I'm about to tell you because it's been ages since the Dodgers have nailed down a championship but: generally when a team wins numerous championships in a small amount of time (aka a dynasty), shortly after, they end up at a point where a rebuild is necessary due to the fact that they maxed out their resources to win said championships and gave "thank you" contracts to many of their star players that contributed to their success.

I have zero issues with a rebuild and have all the faith in the world that the Giants will be back in the playoff picture within the next 2-3 years. In the meantime, I'll enjoy seeing how they get to that point and watching the Dodgers flail around like a dying fish out of water come playoff time (and then the inevitable and ever lovable whining and excuses from their sad sack fans which is always good for all sorts of laughs).

This is your best player.
    Actually the Giants had nine players that were more productive than Sandoval last season. He has only been their most productive player once and it was nine years ago. At this point, he is a versatile bench guy that can step in and be productive when needed. Love having him on the team though. He's certainly contributed to more championships than any Dodger has to their team in decades.

Thanks for further showing that you don't know much about baseball though.

Actually the Giants had nine players that were more productive than Sandoval last season. He has only been their most productive player once and it was nine years ago. At this point, he is a versatile bench guy that can step in and be productive when needed. Love having him on the team though. He's certainly contributed to more championships than any Dodger has to their team in decades.

Thanks for further showing that you don't know much about baseball though.
    Thank you for proving that you are too stupid to even understand sarcasm, let alone baseball.

I'm just happy to have baseball back. You may not realize what I'm about to tell you because it's been ages since the Dodgers have nailed down a championship but: generally when a team wins numerous championships in a small amount of time (aka a dynasty), shortly after, they end up at a point where a rebuild is necessary due to the fact that they maxed out their resources to win said championships and gave "thank you" contracts to many of their star players that contributed to their success.

I have zero issues with a rebuild and have all the faith in the world that the Giants will be back in the playoff picture within the next 2-3 years. In the meantime, I'll enjoy seeing how they get to that point and watching the Dodgers flail around like a dying fish out of water come playoff time (and then the inevitable and ever lovable whining and excuses from their sad sack fans which is always good for all sorts of laughs).
    So were the vageens in rebuild mode from 1954 to 2010? I'm just saying, 2-3 years is very optimistic. Almost just plain stupid. I wonder if Marlins fans say the same thing?

So were the vageens in rebuild mode from 1954 to 2010? I'm just saying, 2-3 years is very optimistic. Almost just plain stupid. I wonder if Marlins fans say the same thing?
    Yeah, just like the Dodgers have been in their current, grueling rebuild since 1989. You're also 100% right about the Marlins and Giants being very similar franchises. Between the similar payroll, history, attendance, and general relevance I can barely tell them apart.

Thank you for your much valued insights in to this complex game.

Trumptards and Giants fans have a lot in common.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; Today at 12:26 AM.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345