Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread

Yeah, Randolph absolutely torched us last night. Lyles is looking like bust material but like I said as much time as we have Favors we need to see what the guy can do in another year or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Yeah, Randolph absolutely torched us last night. Lyles is looking like bust material but like I said as much time as we have Favors we need to see what the guy can do in another year or 2.
    lyles has skills, but he just can't shoot the 3 which makes him a non starter because he won't even be a good defender. you can't give up on a 21 year old, but he has to learn how to shoot 3's or he won't ever be more then a backup. It would be awesome if we could get Melo on this team, but he won't waive his no trade clause to come here. I think playing him at pf would fix the gaping hole we have there and trading for him wouldn't be that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    lyles has skills, but he just can't shoot the 3 which makes him a non starter because he won't even be a good defender. you can't give up on a 21 year old, but he has to learn how to shoot 3's or he won't ever be more then a backup. It would be awesome if we could get Melo on this team, but he won't waive his no trade clause to come here. I think playing him at pf would fix the gaping hole we have there and trading for him wouldn't be that hard.
    What would you trade for Melo?? You'd have to give up Favors right? I don't see him wanting to be a bench player. But you're right he won't waive his no trade clause to come to Utah because he'd rather lose in a big city than win in Utah....which is kind of a reason I wouldn't want him anyway.

What would you trade for Melo?? You'd have to give up Favors right? I don't see him wanting to be a bench player. But you're right he won't waive his no trade clause to come to Utah because he'd rather lose in a big city than win in Utah....which is kind of a reason I wouldn't want him anyway.
    we could make it diaw+mack, but I agree he won't want to come here.

He wouldn't fit here. He whines in NY about touches and pt, there's no way in hell I'd want this headache wearing the note. Besides, he'd mess up everything we've built in defense.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

That was about as bad of a defensive quarter as you could have....thats just ****ing ugly.

That was about as bad of a defensive quarter as you could have....thats just ****ing ugly.
    what a weird game. awful in the first and 3rd, but really good in the 2nd and 4th. luckily our 2nd and 4th was better then their 1st and 3rd.

we've just edged clips for 4th place in the west. their injury issues have struck at a great time for us as they're not going to make up ground any time soon. i love how competitive we remained through our own injuries.

-chipurmunki

good win tonight. for whatever reason we have just played the hawks really well this season.

That was about as good of a performance as we have had all year. Gordo was tearing it up last night and there was a Favors sighting....sure he'll follow up that great game with a complete pants ******* as always but it was nice to finally get some production from the PF spot and see him actually step up and own Millsap.

man two wins in a row by 25+ on the road is really impressive. This entire team is really clicking. Exum has looked really good the past two games. he is a really good passer, has amazing size, is a pretty good driver, and is not a bad shooter. However he really is uncoordinated, but hopefully he can grow into his body.

joe's back. o what a night.

-chipurmunki

Up in the 4th, gotta close out a tough road game on a back to back

we really need to trade Mack. He ruins our offense. He can not run it at all.

wow jazz have been awful since about 6 minutes left in the third. this game is over.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast