Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread

Game Thread

Just figured we should just start a game thread for all the games instead of making one for every single game.

This Sixers game is way too close even with Hill back. Rudy is killing me with these 0-fers from the line....twice already he's missed both.

Rippin' lips son!!

Great team win, that 4th quarter was unreal. WELCOME BACK GEORGE HILL!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

I make a game thread for every game because it gets more replies it seems then just a single thread like this. maybe a week by week one?

as for the game Jazz were really just hanging in there till the 4th when they just started killing it. I think if lyles starts hitting 3's I think we should look to move on from favors, but not until he does. He won't replace Favors defense so we need his shooting to make it worth it to move him.

I agree. We need him to start making his 3s if we are gonna let Favors go. I think we need to show the same patience with Likes that we showed with Favors. But he needs to earn the right to have the reigns handed over to him, unlike Favors who had it handed to him.

About the game, it showed again how awesome Hill is compared to our other PGs. We are a completely different team with him on the court. And it seems to me that Favors hinders Gobert's offensive impact by clogging the lane. The easy looks that Gobert gets seems to be reduced without a guy to help spread the floor. Rudy was on a tear when Favors was out, guess need to give it a little time so see how they acclimate to playing together but I feel like Rudy will be more effective sans Favors. Only time will tell.

Just some random points to throw out here:
    Alec Burks is said to play against the Nets! Welcome back AB, more ammo for Jazz!

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...er-448393.html
    Atlanta is fielding interest for trading Paul Milsap..... I don't think we can afford him, but he would complement Rudy really well. Unfortunatly it would cost us a Max contract and Probably Favors to get him here. I think I would stay with Fav's at this point, thoughts?

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

I don't want paul millsap. he is a really good player, but he still has all the same limitations that he had when he was here. I would take him if before we traded for him he signed a good contract, but I am not sure that is even possible. I have said that favors is unfortunately the most expendable guy we have right now in the starting lineup, but not for a 1 year rental.

Jazz have 5 road games in 7 days, 2 back to back games against playoff teams in Boston and Memphis. 3 wins would be a good week with this schedule.

has anyone heard about hill's prognosis? i only saw that he's missing his 2nd game for concussion.

he just can't catch a break.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

I heard its more the laceration to his face.

Still in concussion protocol per the ESPN app.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    has anyone heard about hill's prognosis? i only saw that he's missing his 2nd game for concussion.

he just can't catch a break.
    Seems like several guys on our team can't seem to catch a break. It's starting to become almost laughable how injured we've been this year. It's kind of amazing how we've played with almost no consistency to the lineup.

I don't understand how this can just not finish games at all. we give up way too good of looks, we make horrendous turnovers, and we can't hit our open looks.

we were just up 4 and are now down 6. Mack needs to go, he is just pure trash.

Ugh, can't close against a good team....again. Get killed by a good PG....again. Same story different game. I feel like things might be different if we didn't have a garbage PG to have to close games with. Hill has gotta get and stay healthy.

Frustrating game. Mack was great and then basically lost the game for us on 5 horrible plays in a row. We need Hill so bad.

Tonight's officiating was just crap. All Lowry needed to do was fall over and he got the call.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast