Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Team Needs

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Shouldn't DE be Tier 1 or 2? I originally had them taking Taco Charlton in my mock draft (but changed it to Jabrill Peppers and moved Taco up to the Eagles before I posted it).
    Nope, wouldn't be surprised if they didn't take a DE at all, only way they take one is late or a great value.

Just re-signed William Gholston who is starting LE, elite run defender who can kick inside or come off on 3rd down/passing situations.

Robert Ayers Jr is our starting RE and our best all around DE. Noah Spence is our 3rd DE, 2016 2nd round pick with upside, first guy to rotate in. Jacquies Smith is our #4 DE, had 6.5 sacks in 2014, 7.0 sacks in 2015. Missed 2016 with an injuryou. We have a few other guys after that who played well in limited action but could be upgraded from, George Johnson, Channing Ward, DaVonte Lambert.

This is probably too early but I'll ask anyway. In the 2018 draft, the Eagles have a 1 but no 2 or 3, as of now. It looks like their primary needs for that 1 will either be WR or OT. Do you know of any names who could be in the 25 to 32 range?
    Thanks.

For people that keep saying it's easy to say Doncic should've been n.1 pick in hindsight, it was clear even before. Still can't believe 3 teams passed on him lmao after he had biggest resume from all rookies in that year combined.

He had literally unprecedented achievements for any European player at that age. Only ones that came close to dominating that much at that young age were Toni Kukoc (who was 2 time Euroleague MVP by age of 22) and Drazen Petrovic (who was dropping 40+pts constantly at age of 19)reverse phone lookupnba reddit pcpartpicker
    Last edited by WhiteleeMartinz; 12-03-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Remember the AAF league? One of my favorite things about it was how they divided up the players to the teams. The players went to the team that was geographically in the same region as the college they attended. I divided the colleges based on which NFL team they are closest to (based on distance as the crow flies per Google Earth), sorta like the AAF did for organizing its teams. For all 32 NFL teams. Just for fun. Because why not. This is what I got

Rosters are set like a Pro Bowl roster both in position types and quantity (given enough players): 3 QBs, 3 RBs, 1 FB, 4 WRs, 2 TEs, 3 OTs, 3 OGs, 2 Cs, 3 DEs, 3 DTs, 3 OLBs, 2 ILBs, 4 CBs, 2 Ss, 1 K, 1P, 1 RS, 1 LS

This is done using only current players, so some teams are incomplete or missing positions due to lack of quantity. Players are selected based on ESPN's list of players by college

Players selected are based on Madden rating, if you think someone was missing let me know. How good do you think this team would be?

Included in the comments is a link to each of the previous posts if you missed your favorite team or are just curious

What do you think?

Context: The then-San Diego Chargers used their no. 2 draft pick in 1998 on Washington State QB Ryan Leaf, who skipped his senior year for the pros. nba reddit Two was an appropriate number, because Leaf would have just two touchdown passes...to 15 interceptions in his rookie years and often make pcpartpicker headlines for his poor play and attitude. Backup Craig Whelihan, in his fourth professional season, was only marginally better with eight TD and 19 INT.
    reverse phone lookup

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123