Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: game #30 thread

game #30 thread

vs the kings. no hood, exum or hill.

Well that sucked. Allowed 32pts in the 4th quarter and Ty Lawson killed us. Great game by Hayward and Gobert but it just wasn't enough. Damn, that's a tough one to lose. Oh well, on to the next one. Time to get another winning streak going!

This team is so frustrating. i have never seen such an unclutch team and a team that refuses to stay healthy in any way. I am also sick of our teams completely lack of information on our injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    This team is so frustrating. i have never seen such an unclutch team and a team that refuses to stay healthy in any way. I am also sick of our teams completely lack of information on our injuries.
    I just think that Hayward needs to get something to fall a few times at the end of a game to get some confidence in those types of situations. But it always seems like he takes a fairly tough shot at the end. I dunno, but we certainly do need to do better in these end game scenarios. Not having half the damn team in street clothes would certainly help but that's just seemingly not in the cards this year.

I will say that Ingles had an off game and Joe Johnson has not been what I hoped for so far this year. He's been pretty bad. And it was kind of obvious that our best defensive options at PG were out the way Lawson burned us. It was a disappointing game but it was only one and there will be games like that. Just gotta get better and we weren't suddenly going to be world beaters this year.

We quit in the 4th quarter. Out of gas? Thought we could just coast and win? Either way the game was lost at the PG position. We need Hill back. Lawson destroyed Mack.