Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Carmelo made a clutch shot, but don't let it distract you from how bad he's played these last 3 games.

Porzingis is a beast though that offensive rebound to put the Knicks up two late was huge.
    Go to the knicks forum. We are having a field day with melo and that's after the go ahead shot smh.

Kat played a AD game but loss in the end. Gg wolves

Carmelo made a clutch shot, but don't let it distract you from how bad he's played these last 3 games.

Porzingis is a beast though that offensive rebound to put the Knicks up two late was huge.
    We all know he played like ****. I said the Knicks give you a hardon, don't they? Referring to the fact that you sit in here every night they play and talk to yourself.

Worst loss of the year for the Bulls tonight. The bench outscore 56-17. We miss Doug and MCW badly.

Quote Originally Posted by R!kSm!tz View Post
    Worst loss of the year for the Bulls tonight. The bench outscore 56-17. We miss Doug and MCW badly.
    Yeah they do miss the spacing Doug provides. MCW is **** tho, Lakers miss Nick Young far more than that bum

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Yeah they do miss the spacing Doug provides. MCW is **** tho, Lakers miss Nick Young far more than that bum
    lol I know you don't like him but he was really good for us. Much better than the scrubs we're playing right now.

Towns must have read the Towns vs Porz thread because Towns **** all over Porz damn. Knicks win but holy ****.

Quote Originally Posted by R!kSm!tz View Post
    lol I know you don't like him but he was really good for us. Much better than the scrubs we're playing right now.
    Forgive my language but so the **** what? Dude's played 3 games thus far, I'd say the other 190 games are still more important than that. Hes a bum bro, been a ****** defender his entire career, been a ****** shooter his entire career. I liked him in the draft because Im always intrigued by tall PG's but a few moments dont matter to me after years of futility.

If hes even halfway decent Ill eat ****, hes your Austin Rivers just be glad you dont have Kidd coaching him. Giannis blew up the minute MCW was out of his way

Rose and Melo are doing everything in their power to hurt Porz... Everytime this dude has a monster game they put their foot down next game and ball hog...Its hilarious but sad.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Towns must have read the Towns vs Porz thread because Towns **** all over Porz damn. Knicks win but holy ****.
    I don't know, I'd have to watch the game (didn't see a second), but to me "**** on" means the other guy had a bad night. Porzingis had a very big night on the offensive end himself (and clearly carried them to a win despite seemingly terrible games from all other Knicks starters). How much were they even on each other? Career night for Towns tho' yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Forgive my language but so the **** what? Dude's played 3 games thus far, I'd say the other 190 games are still more important than that. Hes a bum bro, been a ****** defender his entire career, been a ****** shooter his entire career. I liked him in the draft because Im always intrigued by tall PG's but a few moments dont matter to me after years of futility.

If hes even halfway decent Ill eat ****, hes your Austin Rivers just be glad you dont have Kidd coaching him. Giannis blew up the minute MCW was out of his way
    is it weird that i would want to watch you eat ****... na bro... sixers were ****ing moronic for trading the goat that is MCW. I hated his play.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    I don't know, I'd have to watch the game (didn't see a second), but to me "**** on" means the other guy had a bad night. Porzingis had a very big night on the offensive end himself (and clearly carried them to a win despite seemingly terrible games from all other Knicks starters). How much were they even on each other?
    its more so that Porz couldnt stop towns like at all... i guess that isnt really his fault though because it has to be a terrible feeling trying to defend and defend everyone that constantly blows past the ******* that is rose.

Legit the knicks would be so much better right now had they signed an ish smith and kept lopez... Lopez/Porz was a filthy defensive combo.

https://twitter.com/maxrappaport/sta...30272941838336

Rappaport just bent the kings over

That is the trade that keeps on getting better lol

that future first is an unprotected 2019 pick or something xD

http://www.phillymag.com/news/2016/0...-pick-in-2019/
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 12-01-2016 at 01:11 AM.

its more so that Porz couldnt stop towns like at all... i guess that isnt really his fault though because it has to be a terrible feeling trying to defend and defend everyone that constantly blows past the ******* that is rose.

Legit the knicks would be so much better right now had they signed an ish smith and kept lopez... Lopez/Porz was a filthy defensive combo.
    KAT and KP didn't guard each other. KAT had O'Quinn and two rookies Hernangomez & Plumlee guarding him all night.

Still some amazing numbers he put up.
    When Ewing tells you to change your sig:

100%. Knicks fans gotta hope they don't extend Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    100%. Knicks fans gotta hope they don't extend Rose.
    Already rumors going around 3 year, 75 mil.
    When Ewing tells you to change your sig:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast