Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 213
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    34,094
    Fournettes been tanking since his breakout year, protecting his longterm future and I don't blame him.
    Once he gets to the NFL, all hell is going to break loose. Him and Cook are as expected.

    I'm a Corey Davis guy but since he's starting to get noticed everywhere now, Akrum Wadley is my new man crush. Love his makeup and I think he'll be a steal for the team that gets him in the second or third.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    48,602
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Leonard Fournette will not play in LSU's bowl game to "focus on the draft".

    I call red flag.
    Hell no. I don't blame him for sitting out an irrelevant bowl game. Coach O was behind the decision too.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Hell no. I don't blame him for sitting out an irrelevant bowl game. Coach O was behind the decision too.
    Picking my side I believe lol

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    He is definitely making the right choice. He is a first round lock.



    Ryan was definitely a top-level QB prospect. Maybe not a super-elite prospect, but he was a really good one.
    Just like it was a lock Alexander would go round 1

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    48,602
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Just like it was a lock Alexander would go round 1

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    He should have gone in the first round. NFL teams are really stupid.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    He should have gone in the first round. NFL teams are really stupid.
    Not really

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    27,792
    Alexander's size limited him to being a inside/slot guy for NFL teams and his lack of ball skills hurt him. Local kid around here but he even went higher than I thought he would. Don't think he has even seen much action this year.


    Been seeing some rumblings that Trubisky might stay in school. Only one year under the belt, could do him good.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    27,792
    Christian McCaffrey is skipping his bowl game as well.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Alexander's size limited him to being a inside/slot guy for NFL teams and his lack of ball skills hurt him. Local kid around here but he even went higher than I thought he would. Don't think he has even seen much action this year.


    Been seeing some rumblings that Trubisky might stay in school. Only one year under the belt, could do him good.
    If kizer declaring is good then Tribusky would be a great idea. Easily a top 2 qb in this class. Only 1 u could argue is Watson.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    48,602
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Not really

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Yes, really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Alexander's size limited him to being a inside/slot guy for NFL teams and his lack of ball skills hurt him. Local kid around here but he even went higher than I thought he would. Don't think he has even seen much action this year.


    Been seeing some rumblings that Trubisky might stay in school. Only one year under the belt, could do him good.
    He hasn't played because Minnesota is insanely deep at CB right now. I guarantee you that he plays outside in the NFL. Probably as early as next year. 5'10'' is not short enough to preclude him from playing outside. Hell, the Vikings start a 5'10'' Terence Newman outside right now.

    His ball skills are also not bad. They aren't elite or anything, but they are good. People look at the 0 interception number and assume it without watching the guy. Again, idiotic. He plays the ball really well. I think he had like 2 picks in the pre-season even. It was just a really fluky thing that he went through 2 years at Clemson with no INTs. He will be a stud in the NFL.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    47,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Christian McCaffrey is skipping his bowl game as well.
    Not liking this.

    In a way I get it. In a way I see them scared of competition. **** half the reason Stanford is in a bowl is McCaffery. Ditto LSU and Fournette.

    Imagine that the bowl board and sponsor isn't happy with the main stars skipping out.

    PROCESSING

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    27,168
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Not liking this.

    In a way I get it. In a way I see them scared of competition. **** half the reason Stanford is in a bowl is McCaffery. Ditto LSU and Fournette.

    Imagine that the bowl board and sponsor isn't happy with the main stars skipping out.
    If these were bowl games that mattered (Playoff Bowl Games), then I would be concerned, but this doesn't come off as scared to me, just sound business. An Outback Bowl or what have you doesn't really do much for you, a National Championship or at least the stage of it, however, would.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4,821
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Yes, really.



    He hasn't played because Minnesota is insanely deep at CB right now. I guarantee you that he plays outside in the NFL. Probably as early as next year. 5'10'' is not short enough to preclude him from playing outside. Hell, the Vikings start a 5'10'' Terence Newman outside right now.

    His ball skills are also not bad. They aren't elite or anything, but they are good. People look at the 0 interception number and assume it without watching the guy. Again, idiotic. He plays the ball really well. I think he had like 2 picks in the pre-season even. It was just a really fluky thing that he went through 2 years at Clemson with no INTs. He will be a stud in the NFL.
    Now that you're back, I've actually been meaning to ask you what you think of Tankersley.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    48,602
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Not liking this.

    In a way I get it. In a way I see them scared of competition. **** half the reason Stanford is in a bowl is McCaffery. Ditto LSU and Fournette.

    Imagine that the bowl board and sponsor isn't happy with the main stars skipping out.
    Ridiculous. I 100% am behind them sitting out useless bowl games. Maybe stars skipping these crappy games will lead to them getting rid of them. They aren't scared of anything. That is non-sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    Now that you're back, I've actually been meaning to ask you what you think of Tankersley.
    I think he is being over-mocked by a lot of people. I think he's as mid 2nd-early 3rd guy. He has the physical tools for sure. He seems to make his best plays on deep balls. He is a good tackler. He gives up too many plays in front of him in my opinion. That could be scheme, but I don't think it is. He also draws an ungodly amount of PI penalties, but some of that could be crappy ACC refs.

    I think Stephon Gilmore is probably a solid comp. Really good athlete, physical, flashes of lockdown play, but inconsistent.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    27,792
    I agree I have zero issue with high level guys sitting out of a crappy bowl game. NFL players already do it for the Pro Bowl and I don't see people having issues with that. If someone like Allen from Alabama sat out being in the playoffs, then I'd see an issue. I also don't think that will ever happen unless the kid has an injury.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •