Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 213
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Can't believe Hooker would stay, he would go top 15 in the draft if he came out.
    He has a ton of room to improve in the tackling department. Id put Adams and peppers over him as a safety.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    14,645
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    He has a ton of room to improve in the tackling department. Id put Adams and peppers over him as a safety.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    See I saw Hooker as the top safety and potential top 10 pick.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    See I saw Hooker as the top safety and potential top 10 pick.
    He's the better true ballhawk but we haven't really seen what peppers can do at that position. Adams is probably better all around guy

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    28,086
    Peppers isn't a ball hawk or great in coverage that's his issue, he will be better suited to play close to the line in the NFL. 4-3LB or SS and that's why I see Hooker going before him. Ball Hawk always goes before a solid tackler.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Peppers isn't a ball hawk or great in coverage that's his issue, he will be better suited to play close to the line in the NFL. 4-3LB or SS and that's why I see Hooker going before him. Ball Hawk always goes before a solid tackler.
    how many Linebackers In the Current NFL weigh under 210 pounds?

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Baker Mayfield is Staying at Oklahoma

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    27,413
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    how many Linebackers In the Current NFL weigh under 210 pounds?
    Mark Barron weighs 213 pounds and seems to play pretty well for LA. Deone Bucannon is 220. Both play a similar type of SS/LB role while being smaller. Not a stretch to see Peppers adding some natural growth weight and doing the same type of thing.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Mark Barron weighs 213 pounds and seems to play pretty well for LA. Deone Bucannon is 220. Both play a similar type of SS/LB role while being smaller. Not a stretch to see Peppers adding some natural growth weight and doing the same type of thing.
    Both of those 2 guys are more run stoppers as a safety then peppers would be

    Let me also note that Barron was also considered a bust as a ss till he moved more towards the hybrid role cuz he was as bad as you can be at coverage as a safety.
    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TDjacksonville; 12-06-2016 at 01:25 AM.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Fournette declares. Pretty obvious why

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Wr Damore'ea Stringfellow declares

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Dl Malik McDowell declares

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    122,437
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Foreman would almost be best coming out next year. Hes talented but this draft is going to be so deep at RB.

    Mike McGlinchey has some issues but a pretty descent OT prospect. With this draft being so weak at OT probably would benefit from coming out this year unless he really balls out at next year.

    Hookie like you mentioned probably the best FS this draft. Would probably be the best next draft. When its possible that you are going to be a top 10 pick staying a year at school probably isnt going to help your draft position much.
    Once you're out of the first round or so, it doesn't really matter. I don't think he goes first round with another season. You might as well just get in their and try to get to your second contract, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,427
    Jabrill Peppers is not an NFL Safety. If some team plays him at Safety he will be a major bust.

    He played mostly LB this year and for good reason.

    In his last game he got his first career INT on a ball deflected by somebody else. He would have the worst ball skills out of any Top 10 DB in the modern era.

    Shaq Thompson, Mark Barron, Sua Cravens, Ray Ray Armstrong all college Safeties who had to transition to LB in NFL. Peppers is no different.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Jabrill Peppers is not an NFL Safety. If some team plays him at Safety he will be a major bust.

    He played mostly LB this year and for good reason.

    In his last game he got his first career INT on a ball deflected by somebody else. He would have the worst ball skills out of any Top 10 DB in the modern era.

    Shaq Thompson, Mark Barron, Sua Cravens, Ray Ray Armstrong all college Safeties who had to transition to LB in NFL. Peppers is no different.
    Guarantee you someone picks him to be a safety not an olb. Plug him in a scheme like Seattle. Perfect fit as a box safety.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    14,645
    Christian McCaffrey declares

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •