Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Seems weird Wood is getting the shaft playing for the Bucks. Maybe he's toxic or spoke up. He spoke up on twitter saying he does it everyday. Putting numbers up in G league. His three point shooting is bit low. Also maybe front office views him strictly as a PF? PF depth chart is Giannis,Ersan and rising Wilson. So either Wood continues to play in G league till he's a throw in for a trade or traded for a future second round pick or insurance for later in the season.
    It's just that coach Bud hasn't finished with his rotation plan yet... He integrates the players in the roster one by one and then at different roles... Wood is considered to be a valuable piece for the Bucks roster...

Ellie Okobo is also expected to sign with the Herd, after he'll be waived by the Suns before the season starts... One out of those two PGs (Munford or Okobo) is expected to make it with the Bucks a season later...
    Last edited by buckalis; 08-07-2019 at 04:51 PM.

I mentioned Okobo for a few trades last two seasons. Now I see your onboard with it now. You weren't before. Cant remember my trades but I always had Warren and Okobo coming back. But now Warren is dealt to Pacers.

I mentioned Okobo for a few trades last two seasons. Now I see your onboard with it now. You weren't before. Cant remember my trades but I always had Warren and Okobo coming back. But now Warren is dealt to Pacers.
    Yeah... you was suggesting to add Okobo in the Bucks roster which was having a run for a championship! I think you really have to realize the difference between adding a future talent to the Heard or on a 2-way to the Bucks or adding the same to the Bucks regular roster... The Bucks only need players that are "NBA ready" to their main roster's 1st and 2nd unit and then players that are younger but can contribute if they add some experience, or can be NBA ready by the All star break later this season to have in their 3rd roster... No room for Okobo (or Munford) just yet...

Warren I suggested too last season, but this was while Delly and Henson were still with the team, I wouldn't suggest him for this season...

The Bucks are now in a position to have players with better than Colson and Frazier potential signed on their 2-way spots with Reynolds and Mason... If we can empty a couple of roster spots and move Mason and Reynolds to our 3rd roster, we could then give the 2-way spot to Okobo and Colson (if he was still available)... but no more than this...

It's the reason why I insist that the training camp will be crucial this season... If the coaching team will value that Mason and Reynolds can be part of the main roster soon (which seems to be the case) they can then make adjustments via trades as to improve the 2nd or the 1st roster...

Yes, I was reading the same article a few hours earlier and couldn't understand why this would be a concern for the Herd or the Bucks... I mean it's the owners that have financial problems (possibly with the bank?) not the Bucks... The Bucks pay the rent under contract as to use the arena... Why should they care if the owners have financial trouble, or if the arena ends up with other owners or the bank?

Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    Yes, I was reading the same article a few hours earlier and couldn't understand why this would be a concern for the Herd or the Bucks... I mean it's the owners that have financial problems (possibly with the bank?) not the Bucks... The Bucks pay the rent under contract as to use the arena... Why should they care if the owners have financial trouble, or if the arena ends up with other owners or the bank?
    DJ Wilson assigned to Herd.....I would imagine deal at deadline would involve DJ

Patton has potential. A "modern" big.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910