Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

I wouldn't hate Monte in the 2nd. His passing is pretty nice and he's efficient.

Jawun Evans from OSU is another interesting 2nd round PG option. Or Frank Mason Jr. Maybe we can get lucky and find a Tyler Ulis or Brogdon in the 2nd round.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    So, does anyone else see lonzo ball falling like i do. I mean, guy is such a...... Well maybe its his dad, but a cancer that all shoe companies want nothing to do with him. He has talent but i think his dad is gonna be a huge hindrance to him.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Just take someone athletic for ****s sake.

A favorite

OG Onunoby

https://youtu.be/qR0T9VsX45Y

Who's the best big in this draft? I'm going to go with Bam Bam Adebayo.

I'd take him in the 1st and pray OG falls to us in the 2nd due to the injury.

Would be very happy coming away with those two.

Would the Nets be willing to trade up to our pick for their 2 1sts? That's the route I'd look to. Maybe offer this and next years 1st for their 22 and 27 this year. I'd go Bacon at 22 best available at 27 and a PG in the 2nd.

Dabears: stalked the Bears drafting threads and by de facto your posts, so not surprised to see this offered up here. This is great NFL drafting strategy, but not so much NBA drafting strategy. Was tracking on the 2 for 1 swap this year, but you went a little off the rails with suggesting Bulls include next year's first as well.

Yeah next years would be dumb I agree. But it does happen in the NBA. Like for instance we traded 2 picks to Denver for a higher pick. I just don't like the guys at our slot so I'd prefer to move back and get 2 upside guys. I think our GM panics with higher picks. They seem to do well later on

Would you rather have a guy like Rabb or Bacon and OG Anunoby? We are the least athletic team in the league. Adding 2 athletic long wings could help change that. I know we need a PG but there are good top 10 guys and good 2nd round undersized guys. I say we shoot for round 2. Mason would be a solid spark pg

It does happen in the NBA; however, trading one's own 1st rounders in back-to-back years does not, and cannot, occur per the rules.

No idea where to start with whom to draft. Probably would avoid PGs, as the Bulls are overloaded in that position, talent notwithstanding, just committed salary wise. The best start would be to tear the foundation down and rebuild the house on an empty field. Or if you're more artistic, starting with a blank canvas.

Too many holes, too many needs. Combined with lack of direction, or at best confusing direction, who knows. I do know, and will restate from a previous post (plus was just at the Spurs/Rockets game last night): this Bulls' team is a dinosaur in today's game. They are a Wright Bros tri plane in today's Air Force inventory...outdated.

UCLA's TJ Leaf says he has not met with the Bulls yet, but expects to during his time in Chicago.

https://twitter.com/nickfriedell/sta...64118826209280

Creighton's Justin Patton said he was surprised by how much the Bulls knew about him during his meeting with the team.

https://twitter.com/nickfriedell/sta...60902663294978

I like the Italian kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    So, does anyone else see lonzo ball falling like i do. I mean, guy is such a...... Well maybe its his dad, but a cancer that all shoe companies want nothing to do with him. He has talent but i think his dad is gonna be a huge hindrance to him.
    I can nearly guarantee you that Lonzo will not be selected anything later than 2nd overall, especially if the Lakers keep their pick and have either 1 or 2. I actually wouldn't be surprised to see certain teams (LAL, Phoenix, etc.) take Ball first overall if they are in that spot.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast