Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    McLemore was getting Ray Allen hopes on here remember that?
    Yep

A lot of trade up ideas on here. I do love Otto Porter's fit on this team....but because he's a RFA, the Bulls have virtually no shot of landing him. I wouldn't mind a type of "NFL Franchise Tag" system in the NBA.....but you could only use it once on a player, and it would be whatever the max contract is for that tenured player for 1 season. Then if the player leaves after the the franchise tag, a draft pick could be issued as compensation. I think it would make things a lot more interesting than a (poor) team holding a player hostage in their prime.
    Last edited by KG2TB; 02-26-2017 at 10:30 PM.

On 2K17, I was able to dump all current long-term contracts for next to nothing and max out both Porter and Caldwell-Pope.
    Wenn Sie dies lesen durch elektronische ‹bersetzung, Sie sind jetzt noch lahm als Sie waren als Sie zum ersten Mal las und verstand es nicht.

Yeah, watched Bonga live the other night. Can we please draft him next year? Would anyone be interested in amateur video of him or any other Euro player relatively close? As in, probably not going to be going to Belgrade anytime soon to watch Mega Leks, but Bonga is right up in Frankfurt.
    Last edited by pentel1980; 03-08-2017 at 08:06 AM.
    Wenn Sie dies lesen durch elektronische ‹bersetzung, Sie sind jetzt noch lahm als Sie waren als Sie zum ersten Mal las und verstand es nicht.

He'll either be over-drafted and overhyped w/the IT comparisons, or will end up being a steal for someone (most likely) in the second round. Not a fan of the level of opponents he encountered at CMU. But digging the Landstuhl birth reference to AF parents. With three of my own, I'll be rooting for this AF brat.

I think we wind up drafting OG Anunoby.

Hoping for Terrance Ferguson myself. Elite Athlete, underrated because he didn't play college ball.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    Hoping for Terrance Ferguson myself. Elite Athlete, underrated because he didn't play college ball.
    I'd be ok with Ferguson right now my favorite guy for where we will likely pick from is Justin Patton. I could see him becoming a Whiteside type player 19 years old very athletic 7 footer.

One mock has us taking Kobi Simmons in the 2nd. That would be interesting.

No Grayson Allen for the draft YESSSSS!!!!!

NBA Draft 2017 : Potential Prospects

Luke Kennard

https://youtu.be/c4iKVGqJlD8

19ppg

49% FG

43% 3pt 5.4 attempts

5 rpg

85% FT

2.5 apg

Not bad value considering the 16th overall pick
    Last edited by Stunner; 04-18-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Luke Kennard

https://youtu.be/c4iKVGqJlD8

19ppg

49% FG

43% 3pt 5.4 attempts

5 rpg

85% FT

2.5 apg

Not bad value considering the 16th overall pick
    I'd like to think eventually we go for potential over a safe role player. We need to get quicker, longer, and more athletic. Guys like Ferguson, Patton, and Frank Allen are guys that come to mind.

Also curious to see if a guy like OG Anunoby falls out of the first round after his acl injury he could be a big steal in the 2nd..

Luke Kennard was so bad in the the tournament. That is not a good sign for his NBA potential. He looked completely over matched defensively and struggled mightily with his shot when it mattered most.

I'd also like to think our FO learned their lesson with Doug

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast