Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pentel1980 View Post
    Post prefaced w/German bias.

Still want Hartenstein for the Bulls 1st Rd pick this year.

Also all in for rebuilding and collecting a few lotto picks for 2018. DeAndre Ayton first and foremost, as well as a pair of German guards (Mushidi and Bonga) that would look great on the Bulls roster.
    It would be cool to have both Hartenstein and Zipser on the same team.

#Bulls brass John Paxson and Gar Forman are in the house tonight for #Duke-#NotreDame.

NBA Draft 2017 : Potential Prospects

Chicago Bulls Gar Forman is currently attending and scouting the Creighton vs Butler game. Prospect Justin Patton 7'0 Bigman.

https://youtu.be/N1cvTgCoZVM

https://youtu.be/sucSwzQN0c8
    Last edited by Stunner; 01-31-2017 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill4Real View Post
    It would be cool to have both Hartenstein and Zipser on the same team.
    Grab Mushidi (current 2018 late 1st projection) and Bonga (current 2018 early 2nd projection) next year, and the Bulls could have pre-dominantly German influenced bench. =)
    Wenn Sie dies lesen durch elektronische ‹bersetzung, Sie sind jetzt noch lahm als Sie waren als Sie zum ersten Mal las und verstand es nicht.

I love Jimmy Butler but man oh man

https://youtu.be/cY6x5KAxfLc

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I love Jimmy Butler but man oh man

https://youtu.be/cY6x5KAxfLc
    I can't take dude's voice. He looks like the truth tho

What happened to Ingram and Dunn? Weren't they suppose to be special players. That's why i think its better trading for proven plyers. What if we traded Butler for those picks, would the front office get blamed for it?
    2016 draft class was okay, nothing special.

Kris Dunn

BLUF: He hasn't gotten a chance to play or develop.

Dunn has only played >20 minutes in 10 games this year; only once has he played >30 minutes. He plays mostly between 10-19 minute spurts, only averaging 16.6 MPG. Not being the greatest outside shooter (and terrible FT shooter) to begin with, as a rookie not getting consistent minutes for a coach that over-emphasizes veterans, Dunn has not even begun to develop what an NBA career he could possibly have. In the two weeks that LaVine went down for the season, Dunn has 4 x DNPs and 3 games played for a total of 30 minutes.

Brandon Ingram

BLUF: He is one of the more younger rookies, playing for a ****** team in a toxic environment.

Ingram has been in and out of a starting lineup for a team that is trying to figure out what direction they are going and what their identity is. He is shooting worse than his college numbers, and that could be attributed to rookie growing pains, not being the primary scorer on a bad team, or slow to adjust to the NBA level. He's hitting three's at a better clip for February, so time will tell if that is a monthly aberration or if he's adjusting to the level of play. 6'9" perimeter players with 7'4" wingspans don't just grow on trees.

Like any NBA draft, a player is selected based on potential. At this level, they are all talented. Some players have an extra "it" that enable separation from others, amongst a group of players that are all ultimately supremely talented in the NBA. Some players get drafted into "bad" positions or "good" positions to start off their career. Not sure Dunn's situation (stuck behind Rubio) or Ingram's situation (on a bad Lakers team) this season should depict any fading of that bright potential that was there on draft night just last summer.
    Wenn Sie dies lesen durch elektronische ‹bersetzung, Sie sind jetzt noch lahm als Sie waren als Sie zum ersten Mal las und verstand es nicht.

Ingram was being compared to Durant. Durant put up 20 ppg in his first season. Lets see what Ingram does next season.

I think dunn is lucky to have a coach like Thibs though. I would give both them a year or 2, if they still struggle everyone will forget about them and they will just mix right in with rest of the mediocre players.
    Last edited by Ak_47; 02-17-2017 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak_47 View Post
    Ingram was being compared to Durant. Durant put up 20 ppg in his first season. Lets see what Ingram does next season.

I think dunn is lucky to have a coach like Thibs though. I would give both them a year or 2, if they still struggle everyone will forget about them and they will just mix right in with rest of the mediocre players.
    Being compared to Durant is a high expectation and perhaps some unnecessary pressure on the kid. But yes, give them a year or two to "figure it out," and then we can more accurately pass some judgment on boom or bust.

NBA Draft 2017 : Potential Prospects

My sleeper if we end up wit the Kings pick as a 2nd rounder

I think if we have a lower 1st rounder somehow I'll be ok with him there too

https://youtu.be/aaHId9RK3Iw

https://youtu.be/vM0YHe9HXrc

https://youtu.be/STP4-DUn0yI
    Last edited by Stunner; 02-26-2017 at 09:38 PM.

I was never high on Dunn to begin with. I never saw what all the fuss was about. Hopefully he could turn it around though. I like Minnesota's group of young players....and I'll always have a soft spot for Thibs, despite his faults. He's a great basketball mind.

My draft prediction: The Bulls end up with the Kings pick (11) and the 21st pick in the draft.....and they trade them both to OKC for Doug McDermott.

#garpaxgenius

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I was never high on Dunn to begin with. I never saw what all the fuss was about. Hopefully he could turn it around though. I like Minnesota's group of young players....and I'll always have a soft spot for Thibs, despite his faults. He's a great basketball mind.

My draft prediction: The Bulls end up with the Kings pick (11) and the 21st pick in the draft.....and they trade them both to OKC for Doug McDermott.

#garpaxgenius
    Dunn represented hope for a Rose replacement more than anything. I got caught up in it too. It's easy to have the mindset that "grass is greener elsewhere" right?

Hey man....I thought Jeremy Lamb was gonna be a player in this league. Everyone misses on projections....and to be fair, Dunn is still young in the game and could turn it around.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Hey man....I thought Jeremy Lamb was gonna be a player in this league. Everyone misses on projections....and to be fair, Dunn is still young in the game and could turn it around.
    McLemore was getting Ray Allen hopes on here remember that?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast