Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Just got a feeling the bulls will draft Grayson
    We did already. He's wearing #11

If we draft Grayson Allen, I'm not watching next season. I hated the Snell pick, but kind of understood it. I hated the Doug pick completely. Same with the Valentine pick. I will hate the Grayson pick more than both. I'll be done with this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    We did already. He's wearing #11
    Doug wish he was as crazy as Grayson or athletic for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    If we draft Grayson Allen, I'm not watching next season. I hated the Snell pick, but kind of understood it. I hated the Doug pick completely. Same with the Valentine pick. I will hate the Grayson pick more than both. I'll be done with this team.

Did you lose a bet against blams? Nice Sig...lol

NBA Draft 2017 : Potential Prospects

Chad Ford has us taking a SG named Terrance Ferguson was a top prospect who was suppose to go to Arizona I think but now playing pro in Australia.

Athletic 3 and D guy could be a nice pick . This isn't the Kings pick which was slated at 10 and gave them De'aaron Fox out of Kentucky PG

https://youtu.be/UuYFy2TpLck

https://youtu.be/_BK0jvx5GXU

https://youtu.be/-P3gqJnizpo

Draft express https://youtu.be/F0BNAcxTF5o

https://youtu.be/j1QsFkTEZ-c

I like what I see , we def can use players like this
    Last edited by Stunner; 01-03-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Assuming we get the Kings pick, what route do we go? I know we are drafting a PG. I want a 3 and D that will let Jimmy flourish. Do we draft a big or an athletic wing with the other pick? Or do we pair and trade up? In all honestly what I really want to happen, although a dream, is for the Warriors to slip up and us sign Steph. He'd be so perfect with Butler. He get all the shots he wants too!!!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Assuming we get the Kings pick, what route do we go? I know we are drafting a PG. I want a 3 and D that will let Jimmy flourish. Do we draft a big or an athletic wing with the other pick? Or do we pair and trade up? In all honestly what I really want to happen, although a dream, is for the Warriors to slip up and us sign Steph. He'd be so perfect with Butler. He get all the shots he wants too!!!
    I would try my hardest to trade up. There are a good 5 PG prospects in this draft who would polly be top 5 in many other drafts. Dangle our pick and and kings pick to try to crack the top 10

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I think the Bulls will go for someone at PG during Free Agency and not through the draft unfortunately.

I could see the Bulls going for another spot up shooter regardless of position with a mid-late round pick (either with the Bulls or Kings draft pick). Let just hope Cousins dominates enough to push the Kings into the playoffs.

And intriguing guy in the Bulls current range is Terrance Ferguson, who might fall because of the loaded draft and his decision to play overseas instead of playing in college.

Great length, superb athleticism, and smooth jumper. Got a really nice Terrance Ross feel to him (maybe with more upside on defense).

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    And intriguing guy in the Bulls current range is Terrance Ferguson, who might fall because of the loaded draft and his decision to play overseas instead of playing in college.

Great length, superb athleticism, and smooth jumper. Got a really nice Terrance Ross feel to him (maybe with more upside on defense).
    Yeah as an Arizona guy, I was really excited about him coming. Unfortunately, he couldn't qualify academically because the prep school he went to didn't offer the proper classes to satisfy the NCAA's requirements. So he had to go overseas in the end. It's sad because I think Arizona would easily be in the conversation for top 2-3 in the country with him aboard and Trier coming back soon.

Anyways, he's got a much quicker jumper than Ross does. It's a VERY quick jumper, and he gets in position for it very quickly. He'd probably have one of the quickest shots in the NBA right off the bat. He was also the best shooter in the class, so it's not like it's just quick. The dude is a sharpshooter from everywhere on the floor.

He's also a lockdown defender. Sean Miller used him to guard the opposing team's best wing on the U17 or U18 (can't remember which age group lol) Team USA. He was always guarding the best perimeter player and he was a year younger than everyone else on the team. Extremely impressive to do that.

He was probably the most athletic dude in that high school class too, even more than Josh Jackson from Kansas. He jumps through the roof. There's a video of him doing a between the legs dunk from the FT line. He's a freak. Reminds me of LaVine in that way.

He would be an amazing pick. He's a guy that can be a 3+D guy right off the bat. In that respect, you know what you're getting. But he's such a freak athlete that you shouldn't be surprised if he's doing what LaVine is in a couple years. If he works on his ball handling and pull up game, you have a great, great wing player on your roster.

Fred's boy

https://youtu.be/8C1VFnjtlWw

https://youtu.be/N_mebHnQ9BM

15.5 ppg
    5 RPG
    5.8 apg
    1.3 spg
    1 tov
    46% FG
    39% 3pt
    Last edited by Stunner; 01-16-2017 at 11:25 PM.

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators

This PG class is sooo special

Lonzo Ball
    Markelle Fultz
    De'Aaron Fox
    Dennis Smith

If your team is in need of a PG this is a good year to be bad lol

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Don't forget the French kid

Post prefaced w/German bias.

Still want Hartenstein for the Bulls 1st Rd pick this year.

Also all in for rebuilding and collecting a few lotto picks for 2018. DeAndre Ayton first and foremost, as well as a pair of German guards (Mushidi and Bonga) that would look great on the Bulls roster.
    Wenn Sie dies lesen durch elektronische ‹bersetzung, Sie sind jetzt noch lahm als Sie waren als Sie zum ersten Mal las und verstand es nicht.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast