Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    have the bulls done any real evaluating on any of the top guys. say we do trade butler draft night. would we really be able to make a quality pick without having had many of the top caliber players in for interviews and workouts.
    Bulls could be scheduling meetings with Fox and Tatum this week, if trade talks get serious.

Give me some 🦊 😬

Really like Tatum. Would like Fox as well, though he's more of a project IMO. Not very interested in Jackson.

Tatum has a lot to like though. Smooth shooter, attacks the basket, has a great FTr, very long, decent athlete, should be a good defender eventually. I think there's a real possibility he ends up being the best player from this draft.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Look! GarPax are at it again.. These idiots!!

Last edited by Ak_47; 06-21-2017 at 12:58 AM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    wrong thread

Looking like the first three picks will be

Fultz / Ball / Tatum

john collins is blake griffin light, same height, same wing span, both had dominant sophomore years in college and believe it or not collins tested more athletically. Now of course collins isn't nearly as strong but he will get stronger and should be a poor mans griffin type player! Will he last to us??

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Looking like the first three picks will be

Fultz / Ball / Tatum
    I believe I heard uncle chad ford had fox #2 in his most recent mock. His word isn't gold obviously but I thought that was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnycumlately View Post
    I believe I heard uncle chad ford had fox #2 in his most recent mock. His word isn't gold obviously but I thought that was interesting.
    I could see it. I really think lonzo is over rated by LA hype and his father. still a good player. but

Well i'd say the most talented players will be bigs when it comes time to pick. We could have our choice between allen, patton, giles and collins potentially. However bigs aren't sexy now so maybe ferguson or jackson is the pick. I've warmed on kennard but i don't see him being there and i've always wanted mitchell but I know he won't be there. I'd take ferguson over jackson but I think I like the raw potential of the bigs more.

Patton was a redshirt freshman and showed the ability to be a really interesting center. Shot the 3 very well and moves around real nice, strong hands and a 7'3 wing to block shots. Allen could be a very dominant defender with that wingspan and if he learned some more offensive skills he has the most potential. Collins is rock steady solid, he's my baby blake griffin. Giles so much potential but I just don't think you can do it with the knees.

Gun to my head I take collins cause I want a PF more than a center right now and his scoring was impressive last year.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnycumlately View Post
    Well i'd say the most talented players will be bigs when it comes time to pick. We could have our choice between allen, patton, giles and collins potentially. However bigs aren't sexy now so maybe ferguson or jackson is the pick. I've warmed on kennard but i don't see him being there and i've always wanted mitchell but I know he won't be there. I'd take ferguson over jackson but I think I like the raw potential of the bigs more.

Patton was a redshirt freshman and showed the ability to be a really interesting center. Shot the 3 very well and moves around real nice, strong hands and a 7'3 wing to block shots. Allen could be a very dominant defender with that wingspan and if he learned some more offensive skills he has the most potential. Collins is rock steady solid, he's my baby blake griffin. Giles so much potential but I just don't think you can do it with the knees.

Gun to my head I take collins cause I want a PF more than a center right now and his scoring was impressive last year.
    Collins lack of shooting really turns. me off. Allen is my personal favorite at 16. that said. gun to my head. bulls draft a guy like dj Wilson. or leaf. a stretch 4 type player. Ivan rabb is also a sleeper who seems to have fallen off a bit. I could also see them going a OG or Simi direction of they want to get more small ball type lineups

Sick of going the "safe" route. Go high risk, high reward this year. Harry Giles would have been a top 3 pick without his injuries. OG is another high risk, high reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Collins lack of shooting really turns. me off. Allen is my personal favorite at 16. that said. gun to my head. bulls draft a guy like dj Wilson. or leaf. a stretch 4 type player. Ivan rabb is also a sleeper who seems to have fallen off a bit. I could also see them going a OG or Simi direction of they want to get more small ball type lineups
    "But one thing that Wake fans may not be as familiar with is that Collins has also shown at the NBA Combine that he has the ability to step out and knock down three pointers. This wasn’t his role at Wake, nor should it have been, but it seems to solidify the fact that Collins will be more of a four than a five in the NBA."

yea he covered that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ak_47 View Post
    Look! GarPax are at it again.. These idiots!!

Trade up to draft an undersized guard with questionable perimeter shooting? No thanks.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415