Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warriors

2 50.00%
  • Lakers

2 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    So with the benefit of hindsight, you decide to take a subtle shot at Kerr for not making the proper adjustment during the half to stop shooting 3s? Fine. This coaching staff knows that shooting 3s is the best approach to get back into the game when down by more than 15 at the half. Can't blame the players when ot doesn't go down as long as they were open looks as Kerr has always preached. Curry can knock those 3's down at any quarter, any time besides being one of the most selfless players in the game and would defer his shots to his teammates if they were making them. Obviously i didn't see what you saw from Curry interest in keeping his streak alive.

The real reason why we lost is playing back to back where the 2nd game is on the road after playing at a very high level to beat OKC the night before. I think everyone knows that would be a factor regardless of who they were playing against. So the end result was not surprising to me without making any excuses and i'm certainly not going to take any shots at Kerr. He knows more on how to win than any poster here, trust me.

With the next 2 days off and following a lost, i'm taking the Warriors to win BIG over NOP and it will NOT be close.

Hats off to Luke on the win, he deserves it!
    that cant be the real reason- ive seen dozens of times over the last two yrs where the warriors won games in that exact situation.

also even if they do beat the pelicans- THIS IS THE REGULAR SEASON AND THIS GAME COUNTS AGAINST THE RECORD. beating another team wont make up for it unless they could somehow go back in time and beat the spurs.

again- you gotta beat the teams your suppose to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Exaggerate much? ...neither team are playing with full effort. Luke knows the game too.
    It was a joke.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    that cant be the real reason- ive seen dozens of times over the last two yrs where the warriors won games in that exact situation.

also even if they do beat the pelicans- THIS IS THE REGULAR SEASON AND THIS GAME COUNTS AGAINST THE RECORD. beating another team wont make up for it unless they could somehow go back in time and beat the spurs.

Well maybe you were right that it was the coaching staff fault for not telling them to stop shooting those 3s and that Curry was more interested in keeping his streak alive - i mean him leading both teams in dimes by more than twice that of the next guy and almost lead the team in rebound should have convince me of that too but i had forgotten how selfish my favorite player was

If only you had been the head coach like you once said, you would have done a much better job...i will try not to doubt you again Stylez. I think if the Warriors win the rest of their games up to the AS break, it will instill your confidence in our team once again because they can and they will....

Last edited by eDush; 11-05-2016 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Had no idea this game was a WCF rematch.
    Forgot to completely edit the title from my copy/paste.

Yea I don't buy that either.

This team should win under any circumstances. We have the depth and talent to beat any team on any night and we should.

Just because they are favored doesn't mean they are always going to win. Remember the winningest team of all time still lost more than one out of 10 games.

I would definitely say what have the talent... But the depth is certainly lacking on the bench. Besides Iggy, I'm not sure who is really contributing. David West is inconsistent, Looney is showing flashes, Ian Clark is getting there.. Point is we only have 1 established contributor off the bench.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

I would definitely say what have the talent... But the depth is certainly lacking on the bench. Besides Iggy, I'm not sure who is really contributing. David West is inconsistent, Looney is showing flashes, Ian Clark is getting there.. Point is we only have 1 established contributor off the bench.
    you really think the warriors should need a bench of superstars to beat the lakers??

I never said a bench of superstars. I said a bench. Besides Iggy and West, we have a bunch of rookies basically.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

I never said a bench of superstars. I said a bench. Besides Iggy and West, we have a bunch of rookies basically.
    ok- so I think warriors starters with warriors current bench should still be able to beat the lakers

ok- so I think warriors starters with warriors current bench should still be able to beat the lakers
    It's not really a fair comparison since the Lakers are using bench players as starters this season against us. Nick Young was barely getting any playing time last season and now he look better than Klay shooting those 3's against us the other night

They are playing like the Warriors and it's not fair!!! They would've continue to be bottom feeders this season had Scott remain as their coach so it's all Luke's fault cause he got them eating together on road games too which was our secret weapon...

Lakers were running Warriors plays against the Warriors.

But hey, if the Lakers win the ship, it will be because of Walton, who stole everything from Kerr's playbook. So by transitive property, if Lakers win the ship, the Warriors also win the ship.

It's the same as Bengie Molina getting a world series ring in 2010 because he was member of the Giants before the Rangers in the same year.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

It's interesting that McCaw was the 2nd guy off the bench until he got hurt and his defense has been missed somewhat. Unfortunately I think Kerr doesn't develop the end of his bench much, usually waiting until the game is fully decided to get them in. I'd like to see them getting a few minutes at least as part of a regular rotation.

On the Warriors bench, Clark and Looney have been what I expected (and said) they would be late last season when talking about Barbosa and Speights likely departures. But young players need PT to build the confidence to gain consistency in their performance level and they are not really getting the consitent PT they need.

McCaw has been better than expected. I really liked him in college as the quintessential "Warrior player" but he's been much calmer and in control than most rookies are.

McAdoo is a mystery. He can't get on the floor, and when he does he doesn't seem to make major mistakes so why can't he get any more PT?

The starters are still learning to play together and in this system and without the lost players so maybe that's why, but I'd like to see the reserves get more consistent minutes before long.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12