Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which team is best built/assembled to beat the warriors right now?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spurs

7 21.88%
  • Celtics

0 0%
  • Knicks

1 3.13%
  • Bulls

2 6.25%
  • Trail Blazers

0 0%
  • Cavaliers

14 43.75%
  • Kings

1 3.13%
  • Rockets

0 0%
  • Raptors

2 6.25%
  • Other

5 15.63%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Its about matchups, they just don't matchup well imo.

1. LA depends on the SG production of JJ and Crawford, which is no match for Klay and Iggy on either end of the court.
    2. Jordan although a great rim protector, Golden State percentage wise get one of the lowest production of point inside the paint. They still rank 4th with points in the paint but they do most their damage outside.
    3. Back to 3, they do their damage outside. LA ranks 25rd in defending the 3 field goal percentage. That might be the biggest reason they would struggle. They also limit attempts too so who knows.

Who knows, maybe they do matchup great. Good team defense overall, they don't turn the ball over, but Rivers and Felton getting minutes is a loss no matter what guards GS has on the floor.
    What does this have to do with my point? The Clippers haven't just been choking they've been getting injured/already injured in the playoffs the last 3 or 4 years. Whether they'll be good enough to beat the Spurs or Warriors obviously remains to be seen.

"Eighteen Twenty-five _______"

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Lol @ not including the Clippers in the vote list.

I just noticed that.
    Since the 2014, playoffs- I dont think the clippers have beat the warriors. Also- I dont think most of the games have even been close. warriors are in the clippers heads in the worst kinda way.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Since the 2014, playoffs- I dont think the clippers have beat the warriors. Also- I dont think most of the games have even been close. warriors are in the clippers heads in the worst kinda way.
    And they've gotten no better.

I think it's time to revisit this discussion.

My list of threats:

Rockets
    Celtics (With Hayward)
    Spurs
    Raptors
    Cavaliers
    Grizzlies
    Thunder

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789