Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which team is best built/assembled to beat the warriors right now?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spurs

7 21.88%
  • Celtics

0 0%
  • Knicks

1 3.13%
  • Bulls

2 6.25%
  • Trail Blazers

0 0%
  • Cavaliers

14 43.75%
  • Kings

1 3.13%
  • Rockets

0 0%
  • Raptors

2 6.25%
  • Other

5 15.63%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Miltstar View Post
    Raps win the other day if it wasn't for the whistle. If Lebron was as good as he thinks he is he wouldn't need all those calls to win. The guy crys harder than any superstar in history, and he's an ugly crier too!

We even got 2 in the playoffs against them without JV, if Jonas was 100% we win that series pretty easy
    Not crying as much as you are right now, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Not crying as much as you are right now, bro.
    there's no tears in my eyes bro, just calling em how I see em. You don't need to be a genius to figure out the NBA has Leb*tches back

Raps much better team than Cleveland this year, with Siakam and Poeltl on board as well as a healthy DC and DD and JV taking the next step we gonna take the East by storm. Not even a favoured whistle will save the Cavs
    Last edited by Miltstar; 10-31-2016 at 09:14 PM.

there's no tears in my eyes bro, just calling em how I see em. You don't need to be a genius to figure out the NBA has Leb*tches back

Raps much better team than Cleveland this year, with Siakam and Poeltl on board as well as a healthy DC and DD and JV taking the next step we gonna take the East by storm. Not even a favoured whistle will save the Cavs
    Can't tell if you're a troll or just really ill informed about the NBA.

With or without JV you all were losing that series, easily last season. Your team is worse this season LOL

To your last point, Green got himself in that situation because he is an idiot.. Go cry to him about his attitude and self control issue; not to Cavs fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Olbrock View Post
    Can't tell if you're a troll or just really ill informed about the NBA.

With or without JV you all were losing that series, easily last season. Your team is worse this season LOL

To your last point, Green got himself in that situation because he is an idiot.. Go cry to him about his attitude and self control issue; not to Cavs fans.
    LMAO he only got suspended cuz leb*tch shed tears, please explain to me how the Raptors are worse this year LOLOL, you real ill informed... like seriously i'm interested in hearing, cuz we lost Biyombo and gained 2 players better than him for 1/20th the cost? And that ain't even counting Sully

We got 2 guys on the IR that could be legitimate starters in this league and we still ballin
    Last edited by Miltstar; 10-31-2016 at 09:25 PM.

Raps much better team than Cleveland this year, with Siakam and Poeltl on board as healthy DC and DD and JV taking the next step we gonna take the East by storm
    If believing that helps you sleep at night, I'm all for it.

Pistons and Raps are my teams to give Cavs and Warriors trouble in the near future. Raptors sooner, maybe even this year. I'm with you on the Raps pick.

LMAO he only got suspended cuz leb*tch shed tears, please explain to me how the Raptors are worse this year LOLOL, you real ill informed... like seriously i'm interested in hearing, cuz we lost Biyombo and gained 2 players better than him for 1/20th the cost? And that ain't even counting Sully

We got 2 guys on the IR that could be legitimate starters in this league and we still ballin
    Are you aware how the flagrant point system works in the NBA playoffs? If so, are you just completely blowing that off? Or are you actually ignorant to the system?

I'll throw it out there either way... Green kicking people in the nuts over and over and being reckless is his own fault.. He accumulated 4 flagrant foul points over the ENTIRE playoffs.. It is up to him to control himself when he is well aware of the situation and the consequence.. You can blame it on LBJ all you want, Green needs to man up for his actions and take full responsibility for kicking people in the balls OVER and OVER and OVER.

He clearly hasn't learned because he kicked Crabbe in the nuts in the pre season and after being T'd up for yelling after a dunk this season went on to say he will continue to yell after dunks.. Blame the loose cannon.. Not the guy who calls a spade a spade.

LOL you think 2 rookies who have shown next to nothing in 3 games replace Biyombo.. WOW.. Yeah, leaning towards troll on this one, especially with your IR statement, smh.

You are claiming how the Raps would've beat the Cavs yet you also fail to acknowledge how close your team was to a 1st round exit followed by a 2nd round exit to the depleted garbage Heat team.

I can respect your enthusiasm but you're in denial, the Raptors aren't anything, never were anything and never will be anything.

I'm taking the team that's not even a choice. A healthy Clippers team. Paul will make Curry work and I think Blake would be unstoppable against the small Warriors team while DJ would give them a significant advantage on the boards. Plus the Clippers bench is way better. Right now the Clippers are my pick to come out the West.
    Last edited by da ThRONe; 11-01-2016 at 09:53 AM.

"Eighteen Twenty-five _______"

Are you aware how the flagrant point system works in the NBA playoffs? If so, are you just completely blowing that off? Or are you actually ignorant to the system?

LOL you think 2 rookies who have shown next to nothing in 3 games replace Biyombo.. WOW.. Yeah, leaning towards troll on this one, especially with your IR statement, smh.
    Yeah it wasn't a T until Lebron shed tears... end of story. He snitched him out like a kindergartner!

If you think Poeltl and Siakam have shown nothing and you don't think Delon Wright and Jared Sullinger are starters in this league than I'm simply on a different knowledge level and this conversation can't be taken any further.

Listen I watch every minute of every Raptor game, you're sleeping on them if you think they're worse than last year. I'm telling you right now with 100% confidence they are a better team. Biyombo was never even a huge part of our team until JV went down, he's by far the most overpaid player this offseason IMO.
    Last edited by Miltstar; 11-01-2016 at 07:53 AM.

Yeah it wasn't a T until Lebron shed tears... end of story. He snitched him out like a kindergartner!

If you think Poeltl and Siakam have shown nothing and you don't think Delon Wright and Jared Sullinger are starters in this league than I'm simply on a different knowledge level and this conversation can't be taken any further.

Listen I watch every minute of every Raptor game, you're sleeping on them if you think they're worse than last year. I'm telling you right now with 100% confidence they are a better team. Biyombo was never even a huge part of our team until JV went down, he's by far the most overpaid player this offseason IMO.
    It was never a T.. It was a flagrant.. That gave him his 4th point for the playoffs, you clearly have no clue how the system works.. No excuse for your irrational belief but I guess I see why you believe it.

They haven't shown anything to back your claims, no.

Sully has started in the league so that's not a stretch but you're reaching with Wright just like with the 2 rookies.

I can say with complete confidence the Raptors won't be back to the ECF this season.

Why are you feeding this guy? He's making claims that Delon Wright can be a starter in this league when he's played what, 20 minutes?

Regular season or playoffs? Bucks almost beat them twice last year. Yeah we made roster changes. Out going Bayless,Vasquez,JOB,Inglis,Copeland,Mayo,MCW. New guys in Delly,Telly,Jet,Maker,Brogdon,Beasley,Snell.

It was never a T.. It was a flagrant.. That gave him his 4th point for the playoffs, you clearly have no clue how the system works.. No excuse for your irrational belief but I guess I see why you believe it.

They haven't shown anything to back your claims, no.

Sully has started in the league so that's not a stretch but you're reaching with Wright just like with the 2 rookies.

I can say with complete confidence the Raptors won't be back to the ECF this season.
    Ya I understand how the system works lol stop splitting hairs, a flagrant has been classified as a tech for as long as I've been watching. The real point is Lebron cried about it and got his way... you can respect that if you want but I dont.

I don't know what you expect them to show you when they aren't getting any plays ran for them (I'm assuming you didn't watch any of the games) They are both long athletic defenders who can rebound and finish. You can already see what a smart player Poeltl is and the energy Siakam brings. Getting these early minutes is going to be crucial when it's time to dust the Cavs in the Spring.

I've watched enough of Wright in the D/Summer League to know he's capable of running an NBA offense, you're gonna have to take my word for that one which I know you wont but that's ok you'll see one day.

Care to sig bet that last part?

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Why are you feeding this guy? He's making claims that Delon Wright can be a starter in this league when he's played what, 20 minutes?
    He actually played 27 games last year and put up a per 36 of 16/6/5/1/.5 shooting 45% from the field, 38% from 3 and 74% from the line, but those aren't decent numbers are they?

Anyways I've sidetracked this thread far enough as I think the Raptors should de-throne the Cavs pretty easily, my answer for the poll is still San Antonio!
    Last edited by Miltstar; 11-01-2016 at 12:11 PM.

He actually played 27 games last year and put up a per 36 of 16/6/5/1/.5 shooting 45% from the field, 38% from 3 and 74% from the line, but those aren't decent numbers are they?
    They are projected numbers.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast