Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 87
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    23,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Mosgov shut down for the rest of the year. lol what a terd.
    The whole situation makes no sense. Hasn't made sense from the initial signing. What do we do now?

    Is this just to ensure he doesn't get hurt and then pray you can move him in the off season?

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3,600
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    The whole situation makes no sense. Hasn't made sense from the initial signing. What do we do now?

    Is this just to ensure he doesn't get hurt and then pray you can move him in the off season?
    It's a disaster. I have no explanation for it really other than Jim and Mitch absolutely ****ed us. Not only do we have Mosgov, but we have Deng as well, so it's hurts twice as much.

    Both of these deals were head scratchers the minute they were signed. I remember looking at my TV with disgust when it first came put we were about to sign Mosgov to 17 million a year. Just flat out disbelief.
    Last edited by Hangin n Wangin; 03-14-2017 at 11:12 PM.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    31,140
    Remember when some laker fans were trying to defend the mozgov and Deng deals? Hahaha

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,682
    We need to somehow unload at least one of those contracts.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Remember when some laker fans were trying to defend the mozgov and Deng deals? Hahaha

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I tried with Mozgov. He was always a guy that featured better production with increased minutes. Good career DRPM too.

    But he is what he is: a Bogut remix. In other words, he is a solid center on a contender or an underperformer in an expanded role.

    As for Deng? Giving him Bazemore's offer? Embarrassing.

    It's like someone took a massive dump in your toilet during a dinner party, couldn't flush it, then just casually walked out.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,682
    What was for dinner?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,236
    Oh idk...what's something nasty..

    Fortnight old chipotle with one of Russell's eyebrow hairs in it?

  8. #68
    Aust's Avatar
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    33,482
    I thought there was a plan for Deng.. He showed that he was better off at the 4 at this point in his career, so what do we do? Sign him to huge money to play the 3.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

    HOLY ****



    [Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,649
    I'm hearing a lot of chatter about Luke taking the Bruin job if/when Alford bolts to Indiana

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    31,140
    Quote Originally Posted by tippa irie View Post
    I'm hearing a lot of chatter about Luke taking the Bruin job if/when Alford bolts to Indiana
    A lot of chatter? From where?

    Your baby can't do this

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,649
    https://mobile.twitter.com/LifeOfABruin?p=s
    Premium Bruin boards and twitter

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    11,799
    OUR ROOKS

    Brandon Ingram --The rookie has seen 38.5 minutes per contest over his last four games, which ranks sixth in the league. Over that stretch, hes averaging 17.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.3 steals while shooting 51.9% from the field. Hes available in nearly 60% of ESPN leagues.

    Ivica Zubac, who we discussed in last weeks edition of Fantasy Hoops, is available in over 80% of ESPN leagues. Hes seeing more playing time since the team shut down Timofey Mozgov. Over his last three games, the rookie is averaging 15.0 points and 7.0 rebounds in 28.3 minutes per game.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    OUR ROOKS

    Brandon Ingram --The rookie has seen 38.5 minutes per contest over his last four games, which ranks sixth in the league. Over that stretch, hes averaging 17.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.3 steals while shooting 51.9% from the field. Hes available in nearly 60% of ESPN leagues.

    Ivica Zubac, who we discussed in last weeks edition of Fantasy Hoops, is available in over 80% of ESPN leagues. Hes seeing more playing time since the team shut down Timofey Mozgov. Over his last three games, the rookie is averaging 15.0 points and 7.0 rebounds in 28.3 minutes per game.
    These two youngsters are legit.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    27,034
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    These two youngsters are legit.
    These group with better vet additions will be great:
    Zubac
    Randle
    Ingram
    Nance
    Black
    Clarkson
    Russell
    #1 pick
    #27 pick
    I like Brewer, but who knows if they are going to let him just walk.
    Also, some of the young will be sacrificed in order to get the pieces we need to be back soon. George and one solid pg could do it for us. It will be crazy if Cousins jumps to us, because he knows Lakers wanted him.
    Cousins,Zubac
    Randle, Nance
    George,27 pick
    Clarckson, Young
    Vet pg.,#2 pick

  15. #75
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,236
    Ingram shooting 65%+ at the rim over the last 15 games.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •