Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
    I don't think it's that unusual for teams to have really ****** batting averages in the World Series, they are facing the best team from the other league after all, and before there was interleague play the WS was your only look at the other league's best pitching.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    If you think .180 is bad, the 1966 Dodgers batted .142 in the WS.

You need to go read the Dodgers forum, for years when the Dodgers lost the bats were cold, its never the other teams pitching (paraphrasing some of the more vocal members). This being the He He He He thread it was tongue in cheek Bats were cold, :=) or Boston had a good plan

Rush,
    Where is the paraphrase font button?

Dungers re-sign their most “clutch” postseason pitcher of all-time for 3 years, 93 million dollars! I see a minimum of 3 more years of heartbreak in their future! Lolol Make it a nice, symmetrical, 33 years of FAIL 😂. Let the Choketon Chokeshaw Curse Continue! #CCCC WOO!

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2736850

Yeah I thought the Dodgers would be more motivated to try to win after these last 2 seasons. Extending Kershaw and Roberts proves otherwise...

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss in 2017

They're content losers.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

This thread, as well as the one in the Dodgers forum, is being closed. Both fanbases need to coexist better and we hope by closing these threads it will shudder some animosity towards each other.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455