Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Go Browns Week 7 NFL Game Thread!!!

Code:
    Cleveland Browns AT Cincinnati Bengals Paul Brown Stadium
    10/23/2016 1:00 PM EST
    [/QUOTE]

Browns are ok against the Bengals iirc

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Go Browns!
    Go Niners!
    Go Jets!

This is pathetic [emoji17]

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    This is pathetic [emoji17]
    Why is it pathetic that we want a better pick? This team has no chance of making the playoffs.

Because I won't root for my team to lose idc how the season goes , power to y'all tho

Because I won't root for my team to lose idc how the season goes , power to y'all tho
    I still won't root for us to lose, but i think we'll lose plenty lol

The Bears have a 2.7% chance to make the playoffs with a 1-5 record.

The Vikings have a 94.8% chance to go. (highest % in the entire league, AFC & NFC)

The Packers have a 45% chance to go.

I'll go out on a limb here....the Bears won't win the North. It's highly unlikely that the Bears get a Wildcard spot.

The odds are better for the Bears to pick in the Top 5 than to secure a playoff spot. The numbers don't lie.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/playoffodds

I admire your homerism, and I hate the state that the Bears are in, but it's so unrealistic to even consider the Bears as a Playoff Team.

So, I'm confused to who is being pathetic now.

Browns Win Hype!!!

Hell yeah Blams!!!

Let's Go Browns!
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Wait because I choose not to root for them to lose and get a higher pick I'm being a homer and pathetic? No because I didn't say the bears can make the playoffs now at this state all I said i won't root for them to lose just like I didn't root last year . I want them to compete and try to win and if they lose then they lose that's how it goes . So your incredibly long post doesn't entirely matter to me because I never said the Bears are going to be a playoff team from this standpoint in the season .
    Last edited by Stunner; 10-22-2016 at 10:55 AM.

Y'all just made the list

Y'all just made the list
    What list?!?

Calm down man.

Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    What list?!?

Calm down man.
    Calm down ? You just made it too

Calm down ? You just made it too
    Sexy list?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Forget the annals of disappointing ‘Thursday Night Football’. The Chicago Bears came into Lambeau Field a broken team and left as a battered one injury-wise. While Thursday night had just a 6-3 lead for the Green Bay Packers at halftime, there was no way Chicago would hang around in the long run with just 189 yards of offense and a third string quarterback in Matt Barkley.

In retrospect, Green Bay probably should have dominated Chicago’s backups more than they did. And yet, among many defensive causes, there was one reason the Packers didn’t in an otherwise memory wiping contest for the Bears.

That would be this year’s first round pick, Leonard Floyd, who made his presence known to Aaron Rodgers and company. Against one of the best offensive lines in the league, Floyd flashed his athleticism as a pass rusher that had earned him high status last April.

With three quarterback pressures, three tackles, two sacks, a tackle for loss, a forced fumble, and a touchdown (stat sheet stuffer), Floyd began his ascendance to the force the Bears believe he can be.

The performance was all the more impressive considering Floyd was on a pitch count while he recovers from a recent calf strain. He played just 35 of the 79 available defensive snaps for Chicago, and had as big of an imprint on the game as possible within that short time frame.

Floyd had struggled in the early goings of the season due to his size limitations i.e. weight, while he grows accustomed to the rigors of the NFL. The Bears were also using Floyd in coverage more than sending him after the quarterback. This was and, in actuality, still is a raw developing player. After all, he had missed the past few weeks due to that calf strain- and as always in rational fashion- there were those calling him a bust less than halfway into the season.

Who can predict whether Floyd does become a star down the line. There needs to be a larger sample size over a longer period of time either way.

But it’s heartening when he breaks out in his limited opportunities like he did on Thursday. That’s potential and confidence all bunched up into one. A broken down Bears team needs it’s young talent to play well and flourish in an ongoing lost 1-6 season. Floyd’s taking his first gigantic steps towards accomplishing just that.

Let’s take a look at his two most important game breaking plays last night.

The first sack, had Floyd slip inside Packers left tackle David Bakhtiari’s right shoulder on first down.

More in depth look at the plays made by the rook in the link below

http://www.windycitygridiron.com/201...dgers-nfl-2016

^^^^ Hey ^^^^

This is a Browns IGT.

Take that Bears stuff elsewhere.

Come on Cody Kessler!
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast