Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I had to miss a bunch of games, looks like I didn't miss that much unfortunately.

Wed, Nov 2
    @
    Canadiens
    4:30 PM
    Thu, Nov 3
    @
    Senators
    4:30 PM
    Sat, Nov 5
    @
    Maple Leafs
    4:00 PM
    Mon, Nov 7
    @
    Islanders
    4:00 PM
    We have an outside chance at 2-2 on the eastern swing -- wins against Ottawa and Toronto. But we also have a good chance of dropping all of them.
    If we're all such great coaches why do we recruit so hard? You need players.

~ Jack Armstrong, ECF 2016

If we only win 1 game, I hope it's vs the Leafs!

Fire Luke Walton

It's quite possible that this is the worst Canucks team i've watched since I became a fan... so about 13-14 years ago.

Fire Luke Walton

Nit the worst Ive seen. Messier era was worse.

Well...my love for WD has quickly gone and this team has no identity. The Sedins look like 36 yr olds and are not being used properly. Had a chance to give Demko a start but still have dillusions of playoffs. Really happy these young defenseman are getting to play. Stecher is a god. Tryamkin is really solid. Totally fine with Eriksson so far as well. He has gotten the shaft from WD. Jake Virtanen has also. Really just waiting for WD to get fired and get some life and freedom back for these players. Rough year but still loving my Canucks.

Well that escillated quickly. 8-6 loss to the Canes should equal a firing today.

Was at the game yesterday. My sons first game. The crowd was horrible and the first period was even worse. This team is so slow and the Sedins are just not the same players. You see them just poke at pucks instead of moving their feet. Getting pinched off on the cycle. It sucks.

the twins are 2nd line players now. Benning needs Virtanen and Rodin to not bust so we can have a respectable 1st line when they retire.

Fire Luke Walton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12