Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should start at QB going forward?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ryan Fitzpatrick

0 0%
  • Geno Smith

6 75.00%
  • Bryce Petty

2 25.00%

Thread: Bring On Bryce!

Bring On Bryce!

I don't know about you all but I have seen more then enough of Fitz and Geno. Let's see what we have in Petty. He has a great release and was a good college QB. Time to get him some reps so descisions can be made going further. Not that a QB change will improve our AWFUL defense but at least maybe we can score a point or two to make the games watchable. Thoughts?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I would love to see Petty but I voted for Geno. IF the O line sucks like this, I would rather not subject Petty to it. Geno has experience and is may be better suited for the job because of his ability to move.

I also worry about injury. I would rather subject Geno to that right now than Petty.

Geno also is gone after this year, so lets see if he can play himself into a trade in the next two weeks.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Mentioned this in another thread, but don't forget Petty has been hurt for a month... He's only had a couple practices with the scout team... No way he's going from that to starter in 1 week.
    23,27,28,32,36,37,38,39,41,43,47,49,50,51,52,53,56 ,58,61,62,77,78,96,98,99,00,09