Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who improves to a 2-3 record?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bears

1 50.00%
  • Colts

1 50.00%
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Biggest needs on defense: 5T, OLB, S

Offense: QB, RT, WR

Two huge needs on offense, and two huge needs on defense. RT and S are needs, but not as critical as QB, 5T, WR or OLB, IMO. That's a tall order to fix in one off-season. We're most likely looking at another 2 years, possibly 3 or even 4, depending how long it takes Pace (or whoever) to find a franchise QB. That's most likely going to require being aggressive and paying a kings ransom to move up in the draft.
    While I agree right now. I pray that mcphee can come back to what he was last year. And Floyd can start to show promise. Eliminating one of those needs. And Wr. I disagree. as long as u have Alshon ur ok. white u have to hold out some amount of hope. U can't just be ready to move on yet.

I mean. When two of ur 4 biggest needs are the two positions s u used top 10 picks on. There is a problem.

Also. 5 tech I hope Bullard steps up. I never liked Mitch Unrien myself. Bullard has all the tools to be really good there.

I just pray thru the season some of our youngsters start showing promise.

Alshon isn't promised to us unless we franchise him

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Alshon isn't promised to us unless we franchise him
    I feel like u are one of the only ones who keeps bringing this up. I get that he can leave. But we can force him to stay. U don't let a young tallent like that just leave if u can prevent it. He was also willing to resign but the numbers were off last season (rightfully so with injuries.)

All of this because he doesn't like the. Cold. Fyi. Not alot of peopld do. But not everyone e can go play for Miami.

There is very little reason to speculate that he woukd leave when we have already proven we want him here (via franchise) amd its not like we don't have the money to do it again

Not to mention white playing all of 4 games (and not spectacularly I might add) there is no reason to expect us to move on with a Gian question mark lingering as our next man up
    Last edited by Kyben36; 10-09-2016 at 09:20 AM.

Week 5: Chicago Bears (1-3) @ Indianapolis Colts (1-3)

I'm not one of the only ones lmaooo your feelings are wrong GO feel elsewhere . I never brought up anything about Alshon not liking the cold

This is my first time even bringing up alshon in this fashion . You're telling me everything I already know that's why I put it in my post . If we don't franchise him he's most likely gone and then the risk is Alshon gets pissed and gets more demanding about the money he wants especially with white getting hurt again . He has all the chips in his court now . We shall see how the season plays out for him health wise
    Last edited by Stunner; 10-09-2016 at 10:35 AM.

Bears are in a tough spot with Alshon. He wants to get paid like a top 5ish WR and he's really not. But if the Bears lose him, our depth at WR is terrible. He's still suffering nagging injuries (and playing) but he's not really producing. Even if we retain him, we don't really have good young prospects behind him unless Meredith flashes. I think it's abundantly clear we can't count on Kevin White going forward. If he stays healthy and produces, great, but you can't count on that happening at this point.

As far as OLB is concerned, it's pretty much the same situation with McPhee. History of knee problems, and chances are, he'll never be a factor for an entire season. His type of injury tends to progressively get worse, not better. Floyd is young, needs time, and is still a question mark. Houston will be gone next year. Willie Young is solid, but I wouldn't consider him part of the core going forward. OLB is still a need going forward. You can never have too many pass rushers, and right now, we don't have a single dominant player at the position. That has to change.

5T....I'm high on Bullard, but again, he's still a question mark. Maybe he flashes by the end of the year, maybe he doesn't. Our pass rush is the biggest problem on defense though. That needs to be fixed first and foremost.

Full #Bears inactives:
    OLB Leonard Floyd
    QB Jay Cutler
    RB Jeremy Langford
    NT Eddie Goldman
    S Deon Bush
    CB Deiondre Hall
    C Eric Kush

Ouch.

Royal or Meredith at the Flex slot?

Royal has upside but if he aggravates that injury I'm screwed. I'm leaning on Meredith, got 10 minutes to decide.

Who should I choose?

Welp, played Royal in the Mod/TM league and Meredith in the Bears Dynasty League. Tried to put Meredith on the bench but ran out of time.

Good first drive. Especially that long play . But already we get pressure and luck runs

What was that kick BS lol

3 great stops and a fold on fourth

Cam !!!!

Jordon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Cam !!!!
    ????

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast