Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 194
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,389
    Josh McDaniels is returning to the Pats so he can take the Lions job after Caldwell gets fired this upcoming year

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,389
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Josh McDaniels is returning to the Pats so he can take the Lions job after Caldwell gets fired this upcoming year

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    22,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Rams owner could change his mind with 11 mill a year, paid moving expenses, top escorts LA has to offer, full control of the team?
    Rams managed to do just fine

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,357
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Rams managed to do just fine
    Drafting well helps.
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Drafting well helps.
    Fire Quinn

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    22,926
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Fire Quinn
    Robert? I see you

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Auburn, MI
    Posts
    5,370
    one retread coach I would take a shot at this offseason is Todd Haley...

    I don't really think he had a fair shot in Kansas City

    He has a really good offense that scores a lot of points

    Likes to run the ball
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    24,024
    Mwerry Xmas you all I hate you all and love you all. And we all fight. But the end of it. We want the lions to be good and we all hope one day it will be true. Onward Barry, hermon, Calvin and Mathew!!!!

    I hope to one day come here and write about a NFC north championship and more.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    22,926
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    one retread coach I would take a shot at this offseason is Todd Haley...

    I don't really think he had a fair shot in Kansas City

    He has a really good offense that scores a lot of points

    Likes to run the ball
    Ha! if we keep doing the "opposite personality of the previous coach" hiring mantra this makes perfect sense

    wait, serious question, is Todd Haley the offensive version of Schwartz?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    22,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    Mwerry Xmas you all I hate you all and love you all. And we all fight. But the end of it. We want the lions to be good and we all hope one day it will be true. Onward Barry, hermon, Calvin and Mathew!!!!

    I hope to one day come here and write about a NFC north championship and more.
    Not long ago I'd argue we'd rather have picks

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,389
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    HC- Matt Patricia (Defense wins championships)
    OC- Jim Bob Cooter
    DC- Brendan Daly


    this should've been the ****ing move smh

  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,389
    we'll probably get Patricia tbh.

    we were interested in him before Quinn said that he would stick with Caldwell.

    heard that we're interested in John Gruden. i'm not really familiar with him as a coach but he seems to understand the game of football so at least we're looking to get someone with a pulse

    I'm gonna look into who we should get as a coach tomorrow. Caldwell should've never been hired in the frist place, i was heated as a youngin when we signed him

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    22,926
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    we'll probably get Patricia tbh.

    we were interested in him before Quinn said that he would stick with Caldwell.

    heard that we're interested in John Gruden. i'm not really familiar with him as a coach but he seems to understand the game of football so at least we're looking to get someone with a pulse

    I'm gonna look into who we should get as a coach tomorrow. Caldwell should've never been hired in the frist place, i was heated as a youngin when we signed him
    Am I seriously this old that young dudes don't even know about Gruden as a coach? CHUCKIE!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,428
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Am I seriously this old that young dudes don't even know about Gruden as a coach? CHUCKIE!
    No

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,389
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Am I seriously this old that young dudes don't even know about Gruden as a coach? CHUCKIE!
    i started watching the Lions right before they went 0-16

    too young for Gruden

    what are his flaws as a coach? compare him to Caldwell lol

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •