Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 194
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,550

    Super HC OC DC Prediction Thread: IV

    As promised back in February, part 4 of this installment can commence.

    Rules:

    5 points if you can predict the HC, 3 points if you can predict the OC, 2 points for DC. 1 point if you predict any coach that is actually hired at another position. (e.g. you predict Jim Schwartz to be our HC, is actually our DC- 1 point granted.)

    Get your reservations in now fellas. Let's draw up some excitement.

    Keep format as follows:

    HC-
    OC-
    DC-

    EDIT: One more rule- all selections will be locked in after the Head Coach is hired. No edits permissible once the HC is hired.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,550
    HC- Matt Patricia (choosing him over Josh McD because he wears beanies.)
    OC- Bill O'Brien
    DC- Brendan Daly
    Last edited by RB#20; 10-09-2016 at 10:31 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    75,974
    A lot of this has to do with who I want. It's the ultimate ideal scenario for me so chances are it won't happen but here we go.

    HC-Matt Patricia
    OC-Randy Fichtner
    DC-Gus Bradley

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,550
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    A lot of this has to do with who I want. It's the ultimate ideal scenario for me so chances are it won't happen but here we go.

    HC-Matt Patricia
    OC-Randy Fichtner
    DC-Gus Bradley
    wow pretty sound. Gus Bradley may be a terrible HC but damn is he a good coordinator. Randy F installing the Pitt offense no less....I honestly wouldn't mind him as an HC candidate. Hire LFLOL as GM, **** Quinn.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,386
    HC- Matt Patricia (Defense wins championships)
    OC- Jim Bob Cooter
    DC- Brendan Daly

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Auburn, MI
    Posts
    5,370
    Going out side the box here and dipping into the college coaching well

    Official Choice
    HC: David Shaw
    OC: Jim Bob Cooter
    DC: Lance Anderson


    Unofficial (if we stay with the pros)

    HC: Sean McDermott
    OC: Ken Dorsey (yes that guy from Miami)
    DC: Sam Mills III

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,419
    How about Les Miles?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,386
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    How about Les Miles?
    i wanted the coach seat in the plane but they were like nah we need less miles

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,550
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    How about Les Miles?
    Marketable. I like it. Nick Saban is bettur tho

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,550
    :removes cob webs:

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,355
    : blows dust off & coughs:
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,419
    Some options:

    Coach Klein (Waterboy). Not bad...players coach...playbook will get exposed though. Relies too much on trickery.

    Bud Kilmer (Varsity Blues). Hard nosed, winner. Too much like Schwartz, except he knows what he's doing. Did go a little crazy though......

    Tony D'Amato (Any Given Sunday). Incredible half time speeches. Old school mentality. A bit too attached to his veteran players.

    Eric Taylor (Friday Night Lights). All about his QBs. Kind of a wuss. Hot wife. Hot daughter.

    Jimmy McGinty (The Replacements). Finds a bunch of ****** scrubs and turns them into champs. Sounds like a winner! Anyone know Gene Hackman's phone number??????

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,355
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Some options:

    Coach Klein (Waterboy). Not bad...players coach...playbook will get exposed though. Relies too much on trickery.

    Bud Kilmer (Varsity Blues). Hard nosed, winner. Too much like Schwartz, except he knows what he's doing. Did go a little crazy though......

    Tony D'Amato (Any Given Sunday). Incredible half time speeches. Old school mentality. A bit too attached to his veteran players.

    Eric Taylor (Friday Night Lights). All about his QBs. Kind of a wuss. Hot wife. Hot daughter.

    Jimmy McGinty (The Replacements). Finds a bunch of ****** scrubs and turns them into champs. Sounds like a winner! Anyone know Gene Hackman's phone number??????
    The funny part is they all seem like legitimate options!... Though half of them would declined the job!
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,762
    Harbaugh or busttttt
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,355
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Harbaugh or busttttt
    Does he have ties to the patriots organization?
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •