Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Next year

Next year

At the beginning of this year I had predicted an optimistic .500 season(obviously hopeful for better, but a realist to a fault). I know that Weav and CJ come off the books this off season, so what can we realistically do this off-season to put us back in play-off contention? We now know that Arte won't go over the luxury tax(and thank God he didn't because Cespedes was the only LF that had a decent year). There's the obvious need for a LF'er and 2nd base and the need for "pop" in our line-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Angels02 View Post
    At the beginning of this year I had predicted an optimistic .500 season(obviously hopeful for better, but a realist to a fault). I know that Weav and CJ come off the books this off season, so what can we realistically do this off-season to put us back in play-off contention? We now know that Arte won't go over the luxury tax(and thank God he didn't because Cespedes was the only LF that had a decent year). There's the obvious need for a LF'er and 2nd base and the need for "pop" in our line-up.
    Garrett Anderson answers all these questions, but you have to be ok with him half speeding it a bit..

I honestly dont know but would like to see what others think. Our poor play & outlook have basically killed this forum! And thats while having the best player in baseball on our team.

Im thinking 2 above average SPs, a solid LF, and someone like Mark Trumbo (sorry, too soon) would help.
    The Los Angeles Lakers

We have so many of these, we give them out to our fans.