Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Texans

3 100.00%
  • Patriots

0 0%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Norm that's exactly the issue with these threads. A lot of people are making good discussion and presenting fair statements then we have the few people making insane statements and basically just trolling.
    We need to ignore those people lol. It's hard though.I know I never can either.

I'm fighting over someone saying richard Rodgers is a bust bc he was a reach and Cobb is average at the slot and a terrible number two. I need to let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Norm that's exactly the issue with these threads. A lot of people are making good discussion and presenting fair statements then we have the few people making insane statements and basically just trolling.
    In his defense it looked like he meant at the same point of his career

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    This game is puzzling...JJ and the front line should have prevented Blount from having his way and their o-line is not elite. It's not like they were worried about their passing game. Houston didn't make any adjustments during halftime that i notice
    Watt hasn't recorded a single sack against the Patriots yet. They know how to handle him, and Wilfork as well. The Texans defense isn't all that great anyway.

And why was fired Kubiak again? Always liked him as a coach.
    Because he quit on the team at halftime on November 3rd, 2013.
    The Texans has a top 5 defense coming in that i consider near elite with JJ as the best impact player on the D side in the game and much better then NE defense by far, so by saying they are not that great only means you don't have any idea what your saying. And Kubiak collapses from a stroke in that game u dip#%@! Why don't u take ur mess up replies outta this thread or you will regret it!

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

The Texans has a top 5 defense coming in that i consider near elite with JJ as the best impact player on the D side in the game and much better then NE defense by far, so by saying they are not that great only means you don't have any idea what your saying. And Kubiak collapses from a stroke in that game u dip#%@! Why don't u take ur mess up replies outta this thread or you will regret it!
    Kubiak didn't have a stroke, he had a transient ischemic attack, so he can't even do that one right.

You know it takes more than having the great white hope at DE to be a great defense, don't you? You're supposed to be color blind. Why do you accuse me of mess up replies, when you say the Texans have a better defense than the Patriots?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910