Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many sacks for Floyd?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll

2 25.00%

3 37.50%

0 0%
  • Putting Michael Strahan on notice

3 37.50%
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Lol. One game and we are talking about firing pace. this forum is ridiculous . Are there issues still. Of course. But really look at the core that has already been built. It's not bad.

U loose one half of football and the sky is falling. Can we at least wait till mid season to over react
    Who said fire pace? He's obviously not going to get fired anytime soon nor do I think he should, I just think it's funny how underwhelming he's been yet people here treat him like some god. He's been OK, not great, not even good, just look at his draft picks (Sorry, a 7th overall pick should know how to run a basic route in his 2nd professional season)
    Last edited by PeanutPunch33; 09-14-2016 at 10:47 PM.

Superbowl coach with multiple playoff apearences thats been coaching in the nfl for 25 years able to recruit star defensive players for a fraction of the price, brings the highest quality coordinators to each team he leads and is one of the most respected coaches in the entire nfl and he doesnt belong in the nfl because our mediocte talent team didnt beat a playoff team our first game of the season. Silly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Lol. One game and we are talking about firing pace. this forum is ridiculous . Are there issues still. Of course. But really look at the core that has already been built. It's not bad.

U loose one half of football and the sky is falling. Can we at least wait till mid season to over react
    I feel like laughing, crying and slapping myself multiple times when I read some of the crazy posts in here.

Fox isn't perfect but he's deserving of a head coaching job. I don't think it is fair to compare him to Fisher. I get being skeptical of Pace though.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by sdrobert View Post
    One game into the season we lose and the sky is falling. We win next week and were superboel bound. A Crappy team doesnt turn into a superbowl team overnight. We were beating a playoff caliber team with our medioce team through most of the game. Someone is coaching our non star players into being somewhat competitive. Same game trestmans coaching staff we would have lost 54 to 3.

Thank u. A playoff defense with a totally revamped offense. I did expect us to win personally but this one game changes little.

It pointed out issues that a few pre season quarters would not show. We will hopefully make adjustments and improve

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    A crappy team doesn't turn into a super bowlteam overnight, just as a crappy coach doesn't turn into a good one overnight (or after 10+ years apparently)

Still waiting for a Ryan pace draft pick not named Adrian Amos to play at a level relative or better to where he was drafted
    You mean like Eddie goldman, jeremy langford, adrian amos, Leonard floyd, cody whitehair or jonathan bullard? Or our free agents, Danny Treveythan, Jerrel Freeman, Parnel Mcphee?

Who said fire pace? He's obviously not going to get fired anytime soon nor do I think he should, I just think it's funny how underwhelming he's been yet people here treat him like some god. He's been OK, not great, not even good, just look at his draft picks (Sorry, a 7th overall pick should know how to run a basic route in his 2nd professional season)

Desert dweller essentially said let him walk and hire somebody else. Saying he isn't worth keeping around. I may have insinuated firing. But to talk about moving on from him 1 year and 1 game later.

A crappy team definately does not turn into a superbowl team overnight.... Unless your the carolina panthers coached by John Fox or packers coaches by vince lombardi.

A crappy team doesn't turn into a super bowlteam overnight, just as a crappy coach doesn't turn into a good one overnight (or after 10+ years apparently)

Still waiting for a Ryan pace draft pick not named Adrian Amos to play at a level relative or better to where he was drafted

I'd like that scenario too, however it seems like fox tells pace how high to jump and not the other way around. God, this franchise is in shambles.
    IMO, Pace has made great moves for the short period of time.
    Last edited by DESERTDWELLER; 09-15-2016 at 12:10 AM.

Desert dweller essentially said let him walk and hire somebody else. Saying he isn't worth keeping around. I may have insinuated firing. But to talk about moving on from him 1 year and 1 game later.
    I was talking about Fox, not Pace.

I think Fox is a decent HC, but he does struggle at times with clock management. Maybe not Lovie bad, but great either.

I'd rather have Fox then Fisher.

Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    I was talking about Fox, not Pace.

I think Fox is a decent HC, but he does struggle at times with clock management. Maybe not Lovie bad, but great either.

I'd rather have Fox then Fisher.
    I honestly think that has more to do with the OC than fox. Fox doesn't call the plays. I think the pace was good with gase. But. Could shoulda woulda.

I will say this. I think Fangio secondary schemes suck. Playing off and not bumping with recovers. We give up far to many east 5-7 yard passes

Superbowl coach with multiple playoff apearences thats been coaching in the nfl for 25 years able to recruit star defensive players for a fraction of the price, brings the highest quality coordinators to each team he leads and is one of the most respected coaches in the entire nfl and he doesnt belong in the nfl because our mediocte talent team didnt beat a playoff team our first game of the season. Silly.

Highest quality coordinators LMAO I'm done. Bragging about someone making multiple playoff appearances in 25 years as if those are some improbable odds. let's just go ahead and give him his lifetime contract like the great Jeff fisher. And respected by who exactly? Clearly not the 3 different teams that fired him for poor performance. His time here will come soon enough I'm sure.

You mean like Eddie goldman, jeremy langford, adrian amos, Leonard floyd, cody whitehair or jonathan bullard? Or our free agents, Danny Treveythan, Jerrel Freeman, Parnel Mcphee?

Nobody from this latest class has done **** but I excluded them anyway since it's too early to tell. Nobody from paces first draft would be drafted again in the same spot in retrospect except Amos and maybe Goldman. Sorry, not impressed just yet

Week 2: Chicago Bears 0-1 vs Philadelphia Eagles 1-0

Bears winning this , never doubt prime time Monday Cutler .

8-2

2,334 yards

20/ 7 TD / INT

61.6 %

95.5 QBR

Nobody from this latest class has done **** but I excluded them anyway since it's too early to tell. Nobody from paces first draft would be drafted again in the same spot in retrospect except Amos and maybe Goldman. Sorry, not impressed just yet
    LOL. one game and we are labeling them bust, Get out of here man.

Floyd had one of the two sacks last game, Whitehair starterd at Center, (despite never playing a down there in college), Hall was forced to play major snaps due to injury and was all around the ball.

I suppose one game into the season and we can just give up on all of them, the whole season, hell, why even have a team, they would probably be better if they moved to Las Vagas.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast