Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 935
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post
    Trump will bring "something" and that's what a lot of people are afraid of. My hope is that he hires sensible people around him.
    haha well he's a bit.. colorful, but he seems genuine, unlike Obama. That guy was basically just saying stuff that sounds good.

    I somewhat liked Sanders, I can understand the split of Americans on Sanders ideology vs Trump ideology. But for the life of me, I can't understand why would anyone vote for Hillary LOL That hag was atrocious.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,647
    So Dunn is not in the rising challenge.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    haha well he's a bit.. colorful, but he seems genuine, unlike Obama. That guy was basically just saying stuff that sounds good.

    I somewhat liked Sanders, I can understand the split of Americans on Sanders ideology vs Trump ideology. But for the life of me, I can't understand why would anyone vote for Hillary LOL That hag was atrocious.
    Yeah I didn't get that from Obama. I got a respectful man. From Trump I see the most pig headed arrogant sexist human being on earth.
    Case in point. Interrupt Obama and he'll listen and answer you respectfully. Politely ask trump a question he doesn't like..."shut up you fat cow".

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MPLS
    Posts
    3,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    haha well he's a bit.. colorful, but he seems genuine, unlike Obama. That guy was basically just saying stuff that sounds good.

    I somewhat liked Sanders, I can understand the split of Americans on Sanders ideology vs Trump ideology. But for the life of me, I can't understand why would anyone vote for Hillary LOL That hag was atrocious.
    I agree she was an atrocious hag, but what does it say about Trump when she gets 3 million more votes than him. It was the atrocious, crooked, phony hag vs. the old perverted, bigoted, conspiracy wing nut that was born with a silver-spoon in his mouth, and wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ***.

    It seems only fitting that the one who got 3 million less votes won the election.
    Last edited by DW3421; 01-25-2017 at 08:18 PM.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Yeah I didn't get that from Obama. I got a respectful man. From Trump I see the most pig headed arrogant sexist human being on earth.
    Case in point. Interrupt Obama and he'll listen and answer you respectfully. Politely ask trump a question he doesn't like..."shut up you fat cow".
    Yes, Obama is all wordy and polite, and then goes on obliterating Iraq, Libya, Ukraine and Syria. And gets a Nobel medal for his "good deeds".

    Trump on the other hand was all warmonger-y about Iran, but I think he's just trying to intimidate them, I don't think he actually plans to escalate the conflict. We'll see though.

    I agree she was an atrocious hag, but what does it say about Trump when she gets 3 million more votes than him. It was the atrocious, crooked, phony hag vs. the old perverted, bigoted, conspiracy wing nut that was born with a silver-spoon in his mouth, and wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ***.

    It seems only fitting that the one who got 3 million less votes won the election.
    He's a jerk and offends people, Obama destroys whole countries. Who's worse?

    If Trump doesn't start a war during his presidency, he's gold.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    12,105
    Just to be clear, Bush started the wars the U.S. is still fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. Obama authorized the air war in Libya. Not sure what he is supposed to be blamed for militarily in Ukraine and Syria - Republicans (Trump's party) in fact say he has been too soft and should have provided weapons to the Ukrainians and got involved militarily against Assad (Obama backed off his "red line" in order to have chemical weapons destroyed).

    As for Trump, my personal opinion, is blunt and opinionated but that does not make him honest. The man who demanded to see Obama's birth certificate (unheard of in presidential politics) refuses to release his tax returns (which every presidential candidate does).

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MPLS
    Posts
    3,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    Yes, Obama is all wordy and polite, and then goes on obliterating Iraq, Libya, Ukraine and Syria. And gets a Nobel medal for his "good deeds".

    Trump on the other hand was all warmonger-y about Iran, but I think he's just trying to intimidate them, I don't think he actually plans to escalate the conflict. We'll see though.



    He's a jerk and offends people, Obama destroys whole countries. Who's worse?

    If Trump doesn't start a war during his presidency, he's gold.
    Trump will be inheriting wars just like Obama did. Also, Ukraine and Syria were obliterated by Assad and Putin not Obama! And he pulled us out of Iraq where we never should have been in the 1st place.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    2,011
    You live in a bubble created by your propaganda media. You think your Clinton/Bush/Obama governments were spreading democratic ideas? No, it's just powermongering, they install puppet governments no matter the cost. All of these coups and rebellions are started and carried by foreign mercenaries.

    Take Ukraine for example, Obama and EU leaders were just trying to topple pro-Russian government, and put the country under their control. Did they care the new leadership is literally nazi? No, all they care about is removing pro-Russian party from power. What happens to the country afterwards, who cares, US has nothing to lose there anyway. Now you have a failed country run by corrupt thugs. Who's going to bail it? Putin is not, he is pouring money into Crimea, Trump is keeping money in America, and EU has internal problems, I don't think Merkel can keep another Greece on it's back.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    12,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    You live in a bubble created by your propaganda media. You think your Clinton/Bush/Obama governments were spreading democratic ideas? No, it's just powermongering, they install puppet governments no matter the cost. All of these coups and rebellions are started and carried by foreign mercenaries.

    Take Ukraine for example, Obama and EU leaders were just trying to topple pro-Russian government, and put the country under their control. Did they care the new leadership is literally nazi? No, all they care about is removing pro-Russian party from power. What happens to the country afterwards, who cares, US has nothing to lose there anyway. Now you have a failed country run by corrupt thugs. Who's going to bail it? Putin is not, he is pouring money into Crimea, Trump is keeping money in America, and EU has internal problems, I don't think Merkel can keep another Greece on it's back.
    With all due respect, could not the same be said about you? We all have bias. I dare say calling Poroshenko a "nazi" is going to the extreme.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    7,219
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    With all due respect, could not the same be said about you? We all have bias. I dare say calling Poroshenko a "nazi" is going to the extreme.
    I'll just start off by saying that you'd think that educated people(like Topdog is from what I remember) would be able to read between the lines of the liberal propaganda, but F to the NO. If you don't outlaw extreme nationalist movements and propped by an armed coup led by the Ukrainian ultra nationalists, it shouldn't be hard to draw the parallels, should it? Obama's administration has invested about $5 billion dollars over a 5 year period into ngo's that directly finaned the Ukrainian opposition in an attempt to oust the pro-russian president - it's a fact. Victoria Nuland personally oversaw the coup and there are recordings online to confirm that. Obama's administration is responsible for Ukraine, they are responsible for Syria with the usual: "We support the rebels against a dictator(democratically elected president by the way) who has and is using weapons of mass destruction," yada, yada yada. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? Same thing with Libya. When Saudis attack Yemen: "It's all good, Saudis are our friends so it's fine when they mass murder people for no reason." Our foreign policy has always been hypocritical - if we support them they are rebels, if we don't they are terrorists(aka Syria Vs. Ukraine), e.t.c. Obama took it to a whole other level. And yeah, don't forget that everything is Putin's fault. The guy personally is responsible for everything bad that has happened in the US and NATO members in general. Let's see, countries that don't bend to our will are bad: Russia - terrible, China - horrible, Iran - evil, e.t.c. See a pattern here?


    PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

    a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    With all due respect, could not the same be said about you? We all have bias. I dare say calling Poroshenko a "nazi" is going to the extreme.
    I don't know I'm guessing you watch CNN and other big US media? I don't watch my country television news at all, I just research over internet.

    As oef pointed Washington did sponsor Ukrainian coup, you can find it everywhere, it says 5 billion investment. There are also Victoria Nuland phone conversation on YouTube. It's not a crazy conspiracy theory LOL

    Also just google Libya before and after Gaddafi. You'll be mindblown about facts you find.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MPLS
    Posts
    3,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    I don't know I'm guessing you watch CNN and other big US media? I don't watch my country television news at all, I just research over internet.

    As oef pointed Washington did sponsor Ukrainian coup, you can find it everywhere, it says 5 billion investment. There are also Victoria Nuland phone conversation on YouTube. It's not a crazy conspiracy theory LOL

    Also just google Libya before and after Gaddafi. You'll be mindblown about facts you find.
    Fact! The internet is the largest source for fake news, so always make sure you check your sources.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    7,069
    It is difficult to judge what America is/has been doing on the world stage as no other county (maybe Great Britain) has had this role, ability to directly influence every single country on the planet with policies and force, i.e. "world police". Yes we have really ****ed up some countries and made some really bad decisions, but who is to say Russia or China would be better?

    I do know a lot of Americans are tired of our intervention and want to focus on our problems here first. Lets see what path Trump pursues.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    It is difficult to judge what America is/has been doing on the world stage as no other county (maybe Great Britain) has had this role, ability to directly influence every single country on the planet with policies and force, i.e. "world police". Yes we have really ****ed up some countries and made some really bad decisions, but who is to say Russia or China would be better?

    I do know a lot of Americans are tired of our intervention and want to focus on our problems here first. Lets see what path Trump pursues.
    I don't dispute that, America is still a beacon of freedom, despite modern decline, but power always corrupts, and western countries have become very corrupt by now. Still, changes are on the horizon, Brexit and Trump were just a consequence of western people gradually waking up. Anti-EU sentiment has been growing in Europe for a while now, hopefully France and Netherlands are next to remove their current governments.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    Fact! The internet is the largest source for fake news, so always make sure you check your sources.
    Well I do try to stay objective, for example I give credit to Obama for standing up to Israeli settlement buildning. It's pretty clear they are trying to grab as much land as possible.

    I also don't support Trump's warmongering on Iran. I have talked to some younger Iranians over internet, it seems like majority of Iran's younger generation are against radical Islam, so their theocracy should decline naturally over time. No need to ignite civil wars there, just let them solve their own problems.

    You should check your own sources as well, especially if it's CNN or BBC.

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •