Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
    So Rick Pitino is taking charge of the team I support in Greece. Thoughts?

Rubio named FIBA Worldcup MVP. Not bad youngin, not bad...

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

I always liked Rubio, and thought he got a bad view here overall, especially by Thib's. But he is no longer a good starting NBA PG.

Again, always thought he was underrated prior to his decline starting..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I always liked Rubio, and thought he got a bad view here overall, especially by Thib's. But he is no longer a good starting NBA PG.

Again, always thought he was underrated prior to his decline starting..
    I think you are exaggerating his decline. I think his efficiency decline is mostly due to system/chemistry issues in Utah(it's no secret Gobert and Ricky don't like each other). While I do question how well he will coexist with Booker(he is an onball guard, but I think he is a better shooter off the ball than Mitchel which may help), but I think that Phoenix will have much better chemistry with Rubio overall. I actually put him on his best year in the league this year and a 20ish PER season.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I think you are exaggerating his decline. I think his efficiency decline is mostly due to system/chemistry issues in Utah(it's no secret Gobert and Ricky don't like each other). While I do question how well he will coexist with Booker(he is an onball guard, but I think he is a better shooter off the ball than Mitchel which may help), but I think that Phoenix will have much better chemistry with Rubio overall. I actually put him on his best year in the league this year and a 20ish PER season.
    I watched him around 6-7 times this year, and he is slower, so he gets beat off the dribble regularly. He used to be quick enough to get his length involved, he isn't anymore. And he can't get by anyone dude.

He is a below average PG now. If he has a bounce back season it's because he added a consistent shot, which we have all waited for forever. Just my 2 cents..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263