Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 115 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2523
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    My money is on Butler and Towns reconciling their differences during the season and Butler stays here for the next 5 years. I am not joking, that's my prediction.
    I can see where you're coming from. Way before, I have also heard that Thibs would never trade Butler, but probably let him walk instead. But if Butler do stay and resign, it'll get really interesting.

on Butler's behavior before, I feel it's more like trying to motivation the team. His way may seems too much, but when you have teammates who never want to learn or step up their game, tough love may teach them something. Tonight's game should be a "watched" to see if Butler have light the fire in them our not.

Quote Originally Posted by JeVo7 View Post
    I can see where you're coming from. Way before, I have also heard that Thibs would never trade Butler, but probably let him walk instead. But if Butler do stay and resign, it'll get really interesting.

on Butler's behavior before, I feel it's more like trying to motivation the team. His way may seems too much, but when you have teammates who never want to learn or step up their game, tough love may teach them something. Tonight's game should be a "watched" to see if Butler have light the fire in them our not.
    Well Wiggins isn't playing tonight and I could care less about a preseason game. Watch Towns come out and play like dog poo, because he was up all night playing Fortnite or whatever the F the kids play these days(I am old school and play WOT).

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

27-43 end of 1st quarter. Looks like Butler's behavior just burn them alive instead.

Fire Thibs. Trade Butler. No way any of these players can buy in or trust Thibs at this point.
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    Fire Thibs. Trade Butler. No way any of these players can buy in or trust Thibs at this point.
    Thibs type of offense remind me of ball park. It's those kind of offense that kids play with at the park only. Best player take it all in, others just watch. You can't win with that in NBA. Whoever Butler is traded for, got to be pity about those players unless Thibs gone.

Excuse me but.... What Thibs has to do with KAT get bullied on the floor by Giannis?

I can understand that to some of the fans eyes, to those that know little (to be polite) about basketball, KAT looked like an AD or Giannis caliper of player... but Butler is right if he calls him "softy" or "p**shy"... because that's what he is!
    ...you guys signed a "bubble" for an extremely bad contract and you prefer to loose a TOP-12 player and fire one of the better coaches in the league because he brought you back to the playoffs and is telling you all this time that 10 KATs don't make for one Butler!

I want to see your faces next, when Butler will depart and KAT will get Bullied by Ayton and you will have the 1st pick after a 22-60 season...

EDIT: Just look at that guys... it isn't Thibs that plays on the floor! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgfcAHVKi0E

EDIT-2: But... don't look at this!
    Last edited by buckalis; 10-13-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Funny, KAT was responsible for 0 of the 40 points or so that were scored in that montage. On one play he walled up nicely and stopped the basket, but got kneed in the nuts which allowed giannas to get the put back. Other wise it was his teammates, ''the Thibs guys'' (rose, Gibson, & co) getting burned. Remember most the guys you seen getting burned in that video were the guys he brought in.

I smell something in here......can you guys smell it......wait a minute I know that smell, it's the smell of a drunkin wisconny troll. lol

Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    Excuse me but.... What Thibs has to do with KAT get bullied on the floor by Giannis?

I can understand that to some of the fans eyes, to those that know little (to be polite) about basketball, KAT looked like an AD or Giannis caliper of player... but Butler is right if he calls him "softy" or "p**shy"... because that's what he is!
    ...you guys signed a "bubble" for an extremely bad contract and you prefer to loose a TOP-12 player and fire one of the better coaches in the league because he brought you back to the playoffs and is telling you all this time that 10 KATs don't make for one Butler!

I want to see your faces next, when Butler will depart and KAT will get Bullied by Ayton and you will have the 1st pick after a 22-60 season...

EDIT: Just look at that guys... it isn't Thibs that plays on the floor! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgfcAHVKi0E

EDIT-2: But... don't look at this!
    When their career's are over KAT will be regarded as a much better player than Butler. Book it!

Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    Funny, KAT was responsible for 0 of the 40 points or so that were scored in that montage. On one play he walled up nicely and stopped the basket, but got kneed in the nuts which allowed giannas to get the put back. Other wise it was his teammates, ''the Thibs guys'' (rose, Gibson, & co) getting burned. Remember most the guys you seen getting burned in that video were the guys he brought in.

I smell something in here......can you guys smell it......wait a minute I know that smell, it's the smell of a drunkin wisconny troll. lol
    Sorry... you are right, I've confused the numbers... I thought that KAT has 32!

The bucks with Gianniss have made 2 playoffs in his first 5 years. KAT needs 1/2 to get there in a tougher conference.

Gianniss in his first three years NEVER averaged more than 17 a season, never had a PER over 18, never had WS/48 over .15 or BPM over 2.5. KAT has NEVER been below ANY of those marks his first three years.

You have the better and more developed superstar, great. Neither team is that good either way where they will be winning a title in the next 3 years and need to be peaking now anyways. You seem to lack a little bit of common sense posting (which is why people in the main forum keep mocking you) so I will help by suggesting not going into another teams forum to bash their player and prop up your own. This type of posting is why you are getting mocked by others everywhere you post.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    The bucks with Gianniss have made 2 playoffs in his first 5 years. KAT needs 1/2 to get there in a tougher conference.
    Actually it's 3 in 5 seasons... and 1st season was when he was the most raw player ever drafted in the history of NBA... He didn't even know the basics of basketball...

Gianniss in his first three years NEVER averaged more than 17 a season, never had a PER over 18, never had WS/48 over .15 or BPM over 2.5. KAT has NEVER been below ANY of those marks his first three years.

You have the better and more developed superstar, great. Neither team is that good either way where they will be winning a title in the next 3 years and need to be peaking now anyways. You seem to lack a little bit of common sense posting (which is why people in the main forum keep mocking you) so I will help by suggesting not going into another teams forum to bash their player and prop up your own. This type of posting is why you are getting mocked by others everywhere you post.
    If Bucks will get a deal for Butler with you, they win the East this season, if they add Kemba too by midseason, they can beat GSW in the finals... all feasible.

Actually it's 3 in 5 seasons... and 1st season was when he was the most raw player ever drafted in the history of NBA... He didn't even know the basics of basketball...

If Bucks will get a deal for Butler with you, they win the East this season, if they add Kemba too by midseason, they can beat GSW in the finals... all feasible.
    My bad I forgot just how weak the east has been, I should have said winning seasons. That is 2/5

I don't care how good a bucks homer thinks they can be if they pull off 2 trades they are unlikely to make. Like I was getting at this is the Timberwolves forum not a place for BS bucks takes.

Towns has been very impressive even comparing him to an early Gianniss (yes who was raw). Young players develop and Towns is still in that process.

Butler, Giannis and Kemba better than Curry, Thompson, Durant, and Green? They wouldn't even get past the C's.

And everything is feasible. We could keep Butler and then we could trade for Kemba. lol

My bad I forgot just how weak the east has been, I should have said winning seasons. That is 2/5

I don't care how good a bucks homer thinks they can be if they pull off 2 trades they are unlikely to make. Like I was getting at this is the Timberwolves forum not a place for BS bucks takes.

Towns has been very impressive even comparing him to an early Gianniss (yes who was raw). Young players develop and Towns is still in that process.
    Hopefully, we will then hear at some point in the future, the comments KD, Kobe and Magic Johnson did about Giannis, for KAT too... I wish, but I don't even see it coming...

It is legitimate though in all respects that a fan of a certain team thinks different and that is respectable... IMO, Towns will not ever be like the little finger of AD, let alone Giannis... Especially after players like Ayton, J.Jackson and Bamba have been drafted...

It is also respectable for one to have an opinion on what trade can be done and what can't... but at least he also has to back it up with reasoning as to support his opinion.... otherwise the "opinion" turns automatically to be a bold one...

Hopefully, we will then hear at some point in the future, the comments KD, Kobe and Magic Johnson did about Giannis, for KAT too... I wish, but I don't even see it coming...

It is legitimate though in all respects that a fan of a certain team thinks different and that is respectable... IMO, Towns will not ever be like the little finger of AD, let alone Giannis... Especially after players like Ayton, J.Jackson and Bamba have been drafted...

It is also respectable for one to have an opinion on what trade can be done and what can't... but at least he also has to back it up with reasoning as to support his opinion.... otherwise the "opinion" turns automatically to be a bold one...
    GTFO scrub...

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"