Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161
Results 2,401 to 2,405 of 2405
    Ya that's what I was saying about Westy is he is still valued in the league type thing and moved again for real value. Thunder have done solid given the situation, smart to get the picks further out there.

Heat could still want CP3 but not sure where a 3rd team would come in tbh. It will be interesting to see if we make more moves or are mostly inactive now through season. Feels like this FO is aggressive but also understands flexibility/long term plan so might be tough to do too much with that in mind but I think we might take some low risk high reward types (like vonleh/bell at minimum to try out as they age/develop)

I would like to see Naz, McLaughlin, Creek and maybe Williams develop in our Gleauge affiliate

I love the fact that our team went to the final but no player was in either the best lineup or the second best lineup.
    And no I don't get excited about these games. I take them for what they are.

They are basically college games. Almost all of these players will see no to very little time on the court in the regular season. A player can light it up in summer league and be a complete bust in the NBA.

Any interest in a Demar Derozen for wiggins swap with the spurs?