Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 173 of 177 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2641
    hopefully not, the last thing we need now is for KAT to get motivated playing with his bud and we start winning games.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    We can only hope!
    Agreed! My hunch is a long shot, but I just feel like Johnson is not a MN type guy.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBankND View Post
    hopefully not, the last thing we need now is for KAT to get motivated playing with his bud and we start winning games.
    It's funny because I feel the same way....Losing right now is important....I may shut KAT and DLo for the year

Here's a question.....Would you rather see improvement and 28 or 29 wins this season, resulting in us getting the 9th or 10th pick? Or, would you rather see little improvement and 20 wins this season, resulting in us getting the 2nd or 3rd pick?

Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    Here's a question.....Would you rather see improvement and 28 or 29 wins this season, resulting in us getting the 9th or 10th pick? Or, would you rather see little improvement and 20 wins this season, resulting in us getting the 2nd or 3rd pick?
    Draft sucks, improve now and head into the season with something to build on

Quote Originally Posted by BigBankND View Post
    We shall see man. KAT has really disappointed me the past 2 seasons

Draft sucks, improve now and head into the season with something to build on
    I'd be on the other side, as I would rather have the 3rd pick in a sucky draft than the 10th. Plus teams will likely covet Ball and Wiseman in this draft, so we may get something nice for their rights...Also, this will be the lance chan we have to aquire talent with an early 1st rounder until 2021/22 since just traded our first(top 3 protected) next year!

We shall see man. KAT has really disappointed me the past 2 seasons
    He definitely has an immaturity about him. Its time to stop yelling at the refs, stop trying to dictate personnel moves, stop whining and play some winning basketball, especially on D...With Wiggins gone, there is no more scapegoat, it all falls on KAT's shoulders now!

Watching the national coverage of the Wiggins/ Russell swap, they seem to think Wiggins will prosper in Golden State as a third or fourth option? They mention accountability and leadership as excuses for his failure. Compare him to Harrison Barnes when he played in GS. Problem with that is Barnes wasn't paid with a contract like Wiggins. Wiggins doesn't play D either.

Quote Originally Posted by m_witter2003 View Post
    Watching the national coverage of the Wiggins/ Russell swap, they seem to think Wiggins will prosper in Golden State as a third or fourth option? They mention accountability and leadership as excuses for his failure. Compare him to Harrison Barnes when he played in GS. Problem with that is Barnes wasn't paid with a contract like Wiggins. Wiggins doesn't play D either.
    Barnes hit 3s and was an average defender. Wiggins does neither. GS can have him.

Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    20 wins. We saved this year's pick and I'm feel part of the goal will be to get as high of a pick as possible. Next season, winning is a must.

I still can't believe this went through... I am fine with the top3 protected pick for next year. We got rid of Wiggin.
    Now Crabbe and Turner won't be comming back next year. So that's 37 millions off the book right? We have 1,2 millions less in Johnson's contract less than Dieng even if he takes the players options. Hernagomez and Beasley we are going to judge throughout the season.
    Do I have my facts right? With all these moves I am confused.

We can only hope!
    He is a decent roleplayer, by the way. And has been a plus all of his career.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    I still can't believe this went through... I am fine with the top3 protected pick for next year. We got rid of Wiggin.
    Now Crabbe and Turner won't be comming back next year. So that's 37 millions off the book right? We have 1,2 millions less in Johnson's contract less than Dieng even if he takes the players options. Hernagomez and Beasley we are going to judge throughout the season.
    Do I have my facts right? With all these moves I am confused.
    I am pretty sure we are keeping B-easy. He is a nice young player who is actually a plus on D. Think of him as our Eric Gordon if Gordon was a passable defender. He is going to cost money though, probably in the RoCo money range. Omari Spellman is literally our PJ Tucker, he is quite good and cheap for 2 more seasons. Basically, we are trying to be the Harden's Rockets 2.0 with a little bit more size. We still really need to add a backup PG in the offseason. Honestly, if for some reason Shabazz is still cheap(I think he will not be) I would love to bring him back.
    Last edited by Oefarmy2005; 02-07-2020 at 11:05 AM.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

For the PG position I have been thinking of Larkin. He is tearing it up in Europe