Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191
Results 2,851 to 2,863 of 2863
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I FN hate this team. The most illogical, untimely decisions ever. Hiring WHO?
    P.S. How about you fire a guy 15 games ago when it was clear he wasn't up to the task?
    P.S.2. Offcourse the ESPN crew had to make it about race... I am sure the fact that Vanderpool is basically the defensive coordinator of this team and the team ranks bottom 5 in defense has nothing to with him not being promoted... So FN 2021. Love where this country is going...
    I dunno how bad it is tbh, will have to see how he does. At this point itís certainly an unknown/not a big name in finch. My guess is they didnít fire him until the search for a replacement was completed.

I didnít see it as I donít watch tons of the ESPN shows but media is there for ratings and that will play. Many people did want vanderpool to get a chance for reasons outside race though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Towns said and I quote "I can't believe he was passed up(Vanderpool)," blah, blah, blah. Trade the ****er. Your team is 7-24 you idiot.
    He was supportive of the new coach and team overall lol. He is allowed to also think vanderpool would make a good coach.

Trading him off this would be insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vanterpool is 100% responsible for this team being bottom 3 defensively. I am not sure why this organization would want to make him "the guy". He definitely has merit and maybe we don't have the right personnel, but I think it would look worse to this fanbase if they gave him the keys.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Vanterpool is 100% responsible for this team being bottom 3 defensively. I am not sure why this organization would want to make him "the guy". He definitely has merit and maybe we don't have the right personnel, but I think it would look worse to this fanbase if they gave him the keys.
    I would argue it's more on the GM considering we didn't have a PF to start the year, Russell/Beasley/Towns are all poor on that end and we have a lot of youth that is generally not developed as defenders. I would argue the only plus defenders in our top 10 in minutes would be Vando/Okogie/Mcdaniels maybe and they are 5/7/8 in minutes with one being very limited offiensively, one pitiful this year on O, and another a rookie.

This team had about a 5% chance of not being bottom 10 defensively even with the best coach out there. Also I am not sure what bottom 3 is referencing, we are 23rd in defensive rating on the year as a team so roughly 7th worst.

I don't think this is the angle to go, we just need to probably admit Rosas had someone in mind and went that way. Vanterpool easily could have been given a chance and many wanted that but Rosas had a different plan which is just fine, no need to downplay Vanterpool.

As far as I can tell most of the fan base is taking a wait and see approach to the new hire. I think that's how it should be given how little we know and what the team is dealing with currently.

Beasley and Edwards are playing much better than expected. If we keep this years pick in top 3, do we have enough to complete the Slam cover?

I hate seeing how Miami just goes and gets players for nothing(Oladipo, Belli) and we decided to "stand pat" because apparently we have no need to improve. I am not saying make a big move, but ffs, at least move some of the old guys.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

It's not a huge deal, but why would we not move Ed Davis for a 2nd round pick? There's about a 75% likelihood that he doesn't play again this season - and we're not trying to win games. He's not going to be on the team moving forward. I just don't understand it. Even if it's a late 2nd round pick, why not just do it?

This is off topic but what plans/were will Leandro Bolmaro fit in in 2021/2022?

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaFan View Post
    This is off topic but what plans/were will Leandro Bolmaro fit in in 2021/2022?
    I am not sure he will be over that soon, but I think, ideally, they have him pegged as the 2nd PG behind D'Lo at some point. His game reminds me of Marco Jaric a bit.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

https://sports.yahoo.com/alex-rodrig...235629157.html

Will Rodriguez and Lore keep them in MN? I'd rather have a losing MN franchise than no team at all.

Quote Originally Posted by m_witter2003 View Post
    https://sports.yahoo.com/alex-rodrig...235629157.html

Will Rodriguez and Lore keep them in MN? I'd rather have a losing MN franchise than no team at all.
    I'm glad. Even if we lose the team at the very least they might inherit a winning culture. It sounds like they will stay in MN but they do note that the buyout of the target center is only 50 million dollars.

I am so sick of the constant trade rumors that always surround MN teams. Now it's KAT. KAT or his team haven't said anything. The Wolves just brought in one of his close friends and he's still got multiple years on his deal left. It'd be one thing if these "experts" suggested super star for super star trades but the deals have MN getting pennies on the dollar. The NBA is a super star league. The more you have the better you'll be. Having them attracts others to play with them. Less than 50% of first round picks live up to their potential. KAT won't be traded unless he or his team ask for one. Seems like the media won't be happy until all the super stars are playing for warm weather, large market teams.

I don't understand the rumors, considering the fact that KAT is as much as anyone responsible for this season. He has been, to put it lightly, underwhelming. This may very well be a good team next year and even better the year after that when KAT clearly becomes the 2nd best player on this team. We all know who's team this is in the future, AMIRITE?

PSD Grammar Lesson #1: