Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 171 of 187 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 2796
    And then there was Russell...
    Romans 12:21

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I think it's clear that this is not happening before the trade deadline, if ever. I personally think that he Russel ship has sailed and we have what we have - some youngish marginal players, some cap relief this offseason($37 million), 2 1st rounders in a historically weak draft and McLovin as our only PG on the roster. I am really hoping we can still make a move for DSJ, then we will have a full roster of draft busts and underachievers.
    hmmm

thank god he is gone. I don't even care we had to send out 2 picks to get rid of him and bring in Russell. We have 2 picks this year, just trade 1 for a pick next year and move on.

I am looking at the bandwagon again, not ready to jump on yet, but at least noticing it off to the side

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

We gave only a first round pick and a second round pick and thatís it. Plus itís in 2021 and itís protected. Iíd call this a HUGE win!

Wait it was wiggins and our first and 2nd next year? That's a nice trade if so

Now I kinda feel cov fits great here lol. Wonder if there is a plan for the Nets pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DLo for the Wolves...I really love this

Quote Originally Posted by Killerjug View Post
    hmmm
    I'll gladly eat crow on this, because I am as happy as anyone. Didn't sound like it was happening based on the pick being protected. Sounds like Rosas played some magic.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

I'll gladly eat crow on this, because I am as happy as anyone. Didn't sound like it was happening based on the pick being protected. Sounds like Rosas played some magic.
    Just giving you some crap haha as happy as anyone about this. Wonder if we will look to move the picks we have now in the off season (for booker maybe?)

I just still don't understand why the Warriors didn't want a package around RoCo? I just don't get. It would have been a much better fit for them. But it's the Warriors, so I expect them to draft an all-star with our pick.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

Heard the first round pick was protected to 3 for 2021 draft then after that it become unprotected in 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Wait it was wiggins and our first and 2nd next year? That's a nice trade if so

Now I kinda feel cov fits great here lol. Wonder if there is a plan for the Nets pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would use one of our picks this year to trade out.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I can't fathom the lineup though:

C: KAT/Dieng/Naz
    PF: Hernandgomez?/Spielman
    SF: Martin?(probably Layman whenever he comes back)/Culver
    SG: B-easy 2.0/JO/Crabbe
    PG: D'Lo/McLovin?

Don't we have to sign Martin and McLovin at this point so they can stay with the big club?

P.S. I think KAT+Naz works phenomenally well together as they are very interchangeable in the offense. I understand that lineup would have zero-D, but who are we kidding, the Wolves never play D anyways.

P.S. 2 This trade deadline has felt like the NBA2K GM mode to me. Absolutely unreal the turnover of the roster in 48 hours.
    Last edited by Oefarmy2005; 02-06-2020 at 03:48 PM.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

Dieng is gone now too.

Quote Originally Posted by JeVo7 View Post
    Dieng is gone now too.
    Good luck to G. I absolutely love him, but we all agree he needed to be moved for this rebuild attempt.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    I'm gonna predict Wiggins and 2 firsts (the Nets pick and another protected 1st) for Russell!!!!!!!
    I was almost right on!!!! **** yeah and we traded G for James Johnson...

Here comes my 2nd prediction....James Johnson will decline his option for next season and we will have a lot of cash to spend

Rosas is showing how incompetent his predecessor was....He just traded two untradables and likely freed up a lot of cap space!!!!!!!