Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140
Results 2,086 to 2,099 of 2099
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Well, I also have a friend(more of an acquaintance) who works at a dealership in the Twin Cities. He said that he once met KAT(he was buying a car for his grandma or aunt or something) and he was really nice and down to earth. I guess, while that particular guy's opinion is KAT is a jerk(based on him throwing a fit), that same guy also said that he dated a cheerleader...
    sure, it was one guys opinion. I am just as inclined to believe your friends opinion. We also shouldn't act like people in the spotlight don't have the greatest days sometimes either. If I were important, I imagine there would be a handful of people out there that caught me on a bad day and told everyone I was a douche too.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    sure, it was one guys opinion. I am just as inclined to believe your friends opinion. We also shouldn't act like people in the spotlight don't have the greatest days sometimes either. If I were important, I imagine there would be a handful of people out there that caught me on a bad day and told everyone I was a douche too.
    Yeah, that's what I am thinking as well. We all have bad days. I could be a complete *** on my bad days. He is probably fine, but that's still a little concerning. He does strike me as being cocky though, which is not a trait I admire. But I am a hypocrite, and I know for a fact people have said that about me from time to time.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Seems like the threads have been kinda dead, been checking back daily to see if there is anything worth reading...

Just read an article about the idea of us trading Gorgui Dieng, Diope, Jeff Teague, 2019 First, 2019 2nd, 2020 (I forget whose pick?) for Mike Conley. This trade is interesting, because it gets rid of Dieng's contract and Teague's, gives us that All star PG we have needed for the last 20 years...

On another note though, I don't want to give up the picks, if Colby White or Darius Garland are available at #10 we have to pick one of them. Then if Bruno Fernando goes late first as some have thought (I think he is worthy of a top 10 pick) we use whatever assets available to get him. I think he is a monster, Tyson Chandler type. He won't be the centerpiece of a team, but I sure feel we could use an athletic rim runner that wants to physically dominate his opponents.

Garland/white
    Okogie
    Covington
    Towns
    Fernando

Sadly, Wiggins gets to see if he can get the 6th man of the year award!

It's been a weird season to say the least. And we are tired as fans.
    Prime example the Rosas hire. We hear optimistic opinions all around but we are so scared to think that this might work.

For any of you soccer enthusiasts, when Klopp was hired he said We have to change from doubters to believers. It's a similar situation.
    On the other hand when you have Taylor and Wiggins, it's hard to get optimistic

Anyway, I like the Fernando idea. I agree with the Garland/White pick (although there are other players I like too).
    As for the trade I kind of think it's a steep price for a 31 year old player.

In the second round as well there are a ton of smart picks to chose from. Thybulle or Konchar for example.
    It's an interesting draft.

the only actual excitement I get from the Rosas hire, is he was the guy who scouted the Rockets picks. And they constantly picked gems later in rounds. That being said, we are the Wolves, and can literally eff up anything. So whatever.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Well, the FN Pels win the draft. And the Lakers getting th 4th pick. It's not rigged at all...
    Last edited by Oefarmy2005; 05-14-2019 at 09:03 PM.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

the only actual excitement I get from the Rosas hire, is he was the guy who scouted the Rockets picks. And they constantly picked gems later in rounds. That being said, we are the Wolves, and can literally eff up anything. So whatever.
    With Saunders, we might actually play the guys we draft too.

Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    With Saunders, we might actually play the guys we draft too.
    And we likely play wiggins as well. So..

C'mon Hawk. We all know Wiggins is starting regardless of who is coaching this team if he is on the team. It literally doesn't matter if Pops was coaching the Wolves, Wiggins would be playing 30+ MPG.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

C'mon Hawk. We all know Wiggins is starting regardless of who is coaching this team if he is on the team. It literally doesn't matter if Pops was coaching the Wolves, Wiggins would be playing 30+ MPG.
    I would not go that far. Pop is notorious for benching or trading players that do not play up to his standard. Wiggins would either get better or be gone on a Pop run team. He certianly will not hurt his team by playing a subpar player for 30+ a night.

I disagree that he would get mins in every circumstance. I will add, if we draft a wing who can play, it likely comes at Wiggins expense.

Well, the FN Pels win the draft. And the Lakers getting th 4th pick. It's not rigged at all...
    Reminiscent of when the Spurs landed Duncan to pair with the Admiral? Hmmm.....

Except the admiral did not get traded.

This is all too true.