Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168
Results 2,506 to 2,512 of 2512
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Me after every game I have ever watched Rubio play. Culver's shot is so broken, it's not even funny. Also, on a different note, Teague and Wiggins are back and we are back to allowing trash teams to score 120 points on us. Wolves, trade these scrubs before I lose all of my interest in this franchise.
    Teague is gone after this year regardless. But yeah man, I literally can't watch Wiggins (and struggle to watch Towns whine instead of getting back on D) anymore. Not for a minute. Like Harden hate level at this point. Wiggins is obviously the cherry on top of my fanhood checkout, but to watch him loaf around and waste talent, yet be rewarded for it, shows me why I don't like the NBA anymore. Players have way too much power. His lack of effort gets him benched in any level/league in the universe. Cept the NBA. There it gets him a max deal, and 35 mpg. **** that noise bro

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I am really disappointed that we are not making any moves.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

I'd be surprised if we don't find some deal for covington whether we actually make a good deal or bad deal

I am really disappointed that we are not making any moves.
    agreed. Haven't watched them in a while, but we started out hot enough to play ourselves out of a decent draft position. We need to start making some trades to right the ship when they present themselves. Teague going away does nothing for our cap, so may as well trade him for something..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerjug View Post
    I'd be surprised if we don't find some deal for covington whether we actually make a good deal or bad deal
    Oh he is gone man. But just a matter of whether its the trade deadline, or this summer. But we have literally zero use for him. And that sucks, cause he is the ultimate glue guy on a great team, ala weak mans Draymond. But with us? He is useless, and holds no value outside anyone who still thinks mentoring is a thing..

I really don't get this particular move, something else must be in the works, right?(Teague+Graham for Crabbe). The problem is, we are over the cap, so we can't add anything to Crabbe in a trade. Maybe something with the Knicks is in the works, like Crabbe for DSJ+Morris?

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

I really don't get this particular move, something else must be in the works, right?(Teague+Graham for Crabbe). The problem is, we are over the cap, so we can't add anything to Crabbe in a trade. Maybe something with the Knicks is in the works, like Crabbe for DSJ+Morris?
    Everyone traded is expiring so I think in part we wanted to get touches to guys like culver giving him more creating opportunities instead of letting Teague dribble the ball a ton just to dump him at the end of the year.

I also wouldn't be surprised if we are still going for Russell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk